ForumsGame WalkthroughsStrike Force Heros Tips for levels and soldiers

17 12245
blackgameboy
blackgameboy
15 posts
Nomad

I´ll write about the soldiers ask for tips for the campain or challenges (id did all before my files were deleted)

Try to lvl up the commando and the assasin for the campian and challenges
you have to do some quick matches for some money
The assasin: the is the priority for most campain lvls. buy so fast you can Full Radar, use best pistol you have and the best Sniper you can buy (not crossbow its very hard to learn to shoot in runnig the heads) buy the skilly vital sight and later shadow blend. shadow blend is usefull for naerly all matches but at bording action use vital sight or blur or you use the Commando with explosiv on death (skill) OICW and teer gas or airstrike

for the challenge super warrior youhave "only" 700hp and a butter knife and your enemies are best equided try to stay away from tanks and medics concentrate on assasins the meele and commandos with explosives they are the weekest and always swing your knife dont stop
Challenge the creators use the assasin with shadow blend full radar and AWP stay always invisible and only shoot on justins head not on mike the has too much HP

• 17 Replies
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

What did I just read? Well anyways I suppose you got a few good idea's in there but your grammer and spelling just all together ruins it.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Still i think Tank is required for most of the levels and Challenges. The Omar works for most of the levels to.

blackgameboy
blackgameboy
15 posts
Nomad

iloveracecars im german and im not the best creativewriter i hope thats ok

zzxxzz3
zzxxzz3
72 posts
Jester

I found Commando to be best for most levels, though Medic is good too.

Tank is best for all challenges except a few. Commando for ninja level and Sniper for challenges 14-15. Once you get the AWP challenge 15 is a joke, I beat it 15-4...AWP kills Justin in 1 shot, 2 if you miss the head.

Sniper is also by far the easiest to level....

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

iloveracecars im german and im not the best creativewriter i hope thats ok

Sorry I misunderstood , I don't mind.

Still i think Tank is required for most of the levels and Challenges. The Omar works for most of the levels to.

I found Commando to be best for most levels, though Medic is good too.

I agree with you guy's to. Well actually I don't I prefer the Assassin in any case. But there actually really is not a better Character . It's all personal reference. (:
blackgameboy
blackgameboy
15 posts
Nomad

i still think sniper is best because he has good skills (shadow blend,blur...) and good killstreaks(full radar) and in the right combination you kill an enemy with one **** and you are invisible again( AWP,shadow blend,Feull radar)

and has someone a question to the campain or chalenges?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

shadow blend doesn't work too well because of the long time it takes to activate.

blackgameboy
blackgameboy
15 posts
Nomad

the is 3s that isn´t long you only have to find the right time and place to activate

binkythecoll
binkythecoll
20 posts
Nomad

the best weapon is the commando its holds 4 rockets thats epic

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I hate the shadow blend. It works only in places where there is a long walk n stuff. And when its activated it only works while u crouch. For example i need a bathroom so i need to pause. And the shadow blend is activated. I come back and continue the match. But when its starts my assassin stands up for a sec and it ruins the whole blend. So in my thoughts, shadow blend sucks.

blackgameboy
blackgameboy
15 posts
Nomad

before you unpause the game hold S and you wont stand up.

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

NE way, back to actual commentary, I'd say that the medic is not worth using. Sure, it's pistola's (just the way I say it) are crazy strong, but small clip size coupled with low health makes it more of a troll than a legitimate tactic.

wwwwww974
wwwwww974
1 posts
Shepherd

this made no sense

Dark123456789
Dark123456789
23 posts
Nomad

All the Strike Force Heroes classes are balanced. There is no overpowered or too weak class.

neoking007
neoking007
31 posts
Jester

i love the game "strike force heros", is the best game accion in armored game.

good luck!

Showing 1-15 of 17