ForumsForum GamesHow Important is the User Above You?

1402 262151
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well, I saw this game being played a few years ago and wanted to revive it. Freakenstein said it was too old to bump, so here we are!

It's your typical "rate the user above" game.

On a scale of 1-10, rate the user's importance and give a reason.

• 1,402 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

7.5/10 You're new, but you're usually knowledgeable about what you post.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

8.5/10 because quite frankly you have shown up in almost every single important forum that has been in the community.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

5/10

No offense but your taking in 3rd person is pretty annoying to me. Also I never really see you post that much and when you do they don't seem vey memorable.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

8/10 I've seen you around the forums. You seem like a pretty decent guy.

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

9.5/10
Because your lucky look at your post. (4444)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

5/10
Take no offense, I just haven't seen you around much. I'm sure that you will go up the more active you are though.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

7/10
You tend to stick to the CoD forum where you post actively and thoroughly, although you have shown up in the WREP recently, you stick to those.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

7.5/10

I really do see you a lot. You don't post frequently, but you do try to make your ideas heard, and they're usually pretty knowledgeable.

Maybe I just remember you because of your unique username. Who knows?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

7/10
Once again I haven't seen you much but from what I have seen you seem pretty good. Your new but given time I can see you being better know.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

7.5/10

I've seen you have some spurts of posting I guess but I think that's mostly because I rarely hang out in the video games section. Your posts are still usually strong, but I've also seen you post without using proper capitalization. However, they still are easily readable.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

6/10

I don't know why, but you just don't stick out too much to me. I should probably think higher of you, but I just don't.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

1/10. Look, let's be realistic. All these buttered up high ratings are making me sick. Important? Please. These forums would hardly notice if you lived or died.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

1/10. Hey, you know how important you are? As important as that existential crisis that I didn't have.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

1/10 Oh, come on. You're like a photon's contribution to my rest mass.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

4/10. You're as important as imported wine. You smell nice, but you're so old in this place everyone forgot who you were.

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU

Be a happy family okaaay? D:

Showing 16-30 of 1402