ForumsForum GamesHow Important is the User Above You?

1402 261694
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well, I saw this game being played a few years ago and wanted to revive it. Freakenstein said it was too old to bump, so here we are!

It's your typical "rate the user above" game.

On a scale of 1-10, rate the user's importance and give a reason.

• 1,402 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I have never seen you and you don't have lots of posts made. Try to find something to do in forums and maybe you could get a higher number. I'm sorry, but you just deserve a 3/10

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I really don't know you too well, due to my disappearance, but 279 posts don't lie 6.8/10

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

6.599999 because you said you disapearred... But you have a nice amount of posts.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

6/10 I have seen you around, but not too much.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

You've definitely helped with keeping this thread alive! =P
Otherwise you're a mystery to me.

5.5/10

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

You care about AG a lot don't you? (Yes, my lurking skills). 7/10

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

8/10
I remember you when I joined about a year and a half ago. But you dissapeared and haven't been as active recently so far as I have seen. That's why their was no perfect 10.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

you host the third most viewed forum game ever,and you do it well too.Killersup rarely sees you post in anywhere but in that forum game.When you do make a post it is usually a well written piece. 8/10.important,but not the most revieved player of AG.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

You're very creative and funny about calling yourself in third person. And I see you in forums sometimes so I will have to give you a 9/10 ranking. Because I don't see you that much often.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

you post alot
5/10

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Some of these ratings... let's just say that some users have a different view on what each rating on a 1-10 scale means than I do.

Lets see, I barely see you around, actually I don't think I've ever seen you around besides this thread and maybe count to 100, although I'm not totally sure about that. Your armatar is one of the most commonly used ones as well, which doesn't help with remembering if I've seen you or not. Your posts don't seem that fulfilling I guess, so I giveth thee 2/10.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Some of these ratings... let's just say that some users have a different view on what each rating on a 1-10 scale means than I do.

Indeed. 5 is neutrality, 1 is utterly useless, and 10 would be someone who is holding the forums upon their shoulders. I thought that was common sense, but, maybe not.

Anyways, soccerdude2. You're quite active within the Tavern, Forum Games, and I see you astray once in a while into other forums as well. Your posts generally vary from being long to very short, and you've been more active the past 6 months than any other time period of your belonging to AG.

I hope a 7 sounds good.
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

7 i guess ! you have been a lot active ... and you are doing great ...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Because I don't see you that much often.

Killersup likes to wonder through almost all of the forums,thats why he can only post a ffew times in each.So then Killersup can trully see how other people think instead of just the forum games as a example.

Killersup has acually no idea who you are,he slighty remembers you from somwhere,sorry but a 4 seems legit at the moment.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I know you only because of how you use your name in third person.

Showing 121-135 of 1402