ForumsThe TavernEver been banned from something for a ridiculous reason or a stupid amount of time?

25 3576
BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I had the word f****** (with the asterixes) on my bio and I was banned from Xbox live for a week. I would understand if it was 24 hours but a week is a bit steep especially as there are people who break the terms of use far more than I do and some guy from my school has a Gamer Tag 'Batty Driller' (I apologise for younger users reading this as that name is really offensive and rude) yet the letter f with 6 asterixes gets me banned for a week.

• 25 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

1 time i got banned on an anoymous site for telling a player to stop coping games.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

When I was 9 I got banned from club penguin for saying "You are stupid" to a dude who called my puffle ugly! lol we had the same puffle...

Also a few days ago in Minecraft I got banned because I made a hole in a house. That house was mine...

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

got banned from a zoo for throwing a stick at a tiger. it was at a small zoo in a camp that i went to

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I got banned for something I didn't do. I don't know who banned me, but an Admin says there is no reason why I got banned. :S

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I get banned on CT. A lot. Like, it's like they like to ban, kick me, and the like. Yeah, they do. They enjoy it. And for the most silly of things. Like when opinions on desserts differ. That was quite a ways back.

I got banned on CT every night. Usually for grammar mistakes.

Banned, Reason: You're an idiot.
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Got banned by accusing someone of being a kid, FOR 3 DAYS!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I was banned because my little brother hacked my account and went around the site doing stupid stuff. the ban only lasted a week, but it was still annoying. I changed my password and he has been unable to hack it since.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Got banned for commenting to myself, FOR 3 DAYS. xD

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I got banned from a teen chat site that i admined on, after i quit.
Due to the fact i quit.
Awkward.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Some time ago I was banned from a site (I can't remember the name). A friend of mine asked me if he could use my account to play some game, I think. I said yes (big mistake) and he did something he shouldn't have done: he cursed a lot. Consequence: my friend was banned from using it again xD

Showing 16-25 of 25