ForumsThe TavernMy Bunnies competition ^_^ JOIN NOW THE BUNNIES COMMAND!

0 2631
redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Ok so I've seen a couple bunnies on some different users pages and I'm turning this into a game. Post your bunny on my page and I will post them here after all the spots have been filled. After people vote on your bunnies I will keep track and post the tallies to keep up with the score. The first person to reach a fifty points and is appointed the [/b]Bunny King until the next competiton.

Here are the rules though:

(1)Bunnies must have a paragraph explaining the bunny. This could be where he/she lives, how old he/she is,what he/she does, ect.

(2)Bunnies must be on a four line build: as the following (\\(\\ <---ears
(^.^) <---face
(o o) <--- body
v v <----feet

(3)NO VULGAR BUNNIES ALLOWED.
Keep it clean please.

(4)Send the bunnies (and their paragraphs) to my [b]EMAIL
do NOT post it on my page. You can not join the competition if you post it on my page because all bunnies must be kept secret until the competition itself.

(5)Fist come first serve. If the same two people send me the same bunny design I will use the one that sent it to me first. No execptions.

(6) If your voting only post POSITIVE things about the bunnies. If you don't like a bunny keep it to yourself, you don't have to be mean about it.

So I have nine spots open right now so again post on my page if you want to join. Happy building <3

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0