ForumsGamesExit Path Race Tournament

65 14346
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Hello everyone,

I have this idea for a long time now. After the release of EP2, lot of people have stopped to play because they were disapointed. Some of us found a refuge in yck's version of EP. But once more, there was a &quotolemic" about the elitism of people and the insane difficulty of custom levels (who are not race levels anymore, for the most part).
The community of Exit Path is actually split and that's why I'm making a little tournament about RACE

For practical reasons (edit message/updates, hide text system because, ~8000 caracter for each level code would be annoying here), I'll use the Level Makers of Exit Path Forum to share the list of levels you might play while the tournament and the list of peeps participating... Link here

I'll make groups of 2-4 runners randomly with dices (This will depend of the number of peeps who want to play). You will have to meet on yck's version at the date settled. The levels will be picked from a list who contains "best" race levels (Uniplayer levels, John's multi levels, yck's and some customs (made for race on purpose)). Once more I'll use dices to pick level randomly (that means you may not play all the levels in list...).
The first to get 5 wins go to next part of the tournament. We'll do that until it remains only one, the winner :]
In the case of someone wouldn't be there at the right time, he would have an other chance to run with the next room. An arbiter will be spectating in each rooms to prevent any problems (cheats ? o.o)

This tournament is made for fun and to try to "reunite" the community. Any behavior who wouldn't be fair-play will cause an elimination.
The Tournament is actually settled ~25 August. A more specific date will be given soon.

If you want to register for it, leave a message here or on the link above with the name of your account. And if you have any questions, ask them ofc

Thanks.

~KK

• 65 Replies
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Just a question, i have had problems keeping this account safe from hackers, so would it be possible to re-sign up using my new account?

[url=http://armorgames.com/user/AstroAngel]

viper631
viper631
7 posts
Nomad

love exit path such a fun game lol

AmmarD
AmmarD
1 posts
Nomad

nice,always wanted a race

WeepingAngel
WeepingAngel
10 posts
Nomad

HEY KRISS! Add me in? You haven't yet

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

@Lithe and TroppO: Post here your prognostic, that can be fun too ^_^

@Demon: np dude, if I know that's you, the name doesn't matter

@WeepingAngel: I put you in as AngelOfOreos xP

WeepingAngel
WeepingAngel
10 posts
Nomad

LOL Okay, I'll come as Oreos then... Even if that account is still around level 10 xD

Thanks Kriss! And when are we racing during the day?

-Oreos

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Idk yet, because there are Asian and Californian peeps so... xD around 0am in France I think (~7am in Japan and ~5pm in California).

Maybe I'll make two sessions on saturday and then we'll finish on sunday... I still need to think about it ^_^

AlfredOfChaos
AlfredOfChaos
1 posts
Nomad

[b]wait then where do u go to play it

Drama_Ma
Drama_Ma
1 posts
Nomad

My friends got sign in at level maker forum page thing and I still dont get it I really want to play some of the creator's level can u help me?

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

My friends got sign in at level maker forum page thing and I still dont get it I really want to play some of the creator's level can u help me?

Well, if you have succed to sign in AG, just do the same for the Level Maker forum o,o
StarOfAct
StarOfAct
5 posts
Nomad

Can i join?

akiskarath
akiskarath
6 posts
Nomad

I LOVE EXIT PATH

pathologian14
pathologian14
2 posts
Nomad

Hi this is pathologian14 I want to be in tournament plz Tell me what I need to do

MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

i might spectate, my skills are so bad now that i would put myself to shame racing.

MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

i might be there to spectate, i might put myself to shame if i raced now, my skillz is bad now.

Showing 46-60 of 65