ForumsThe TavernLast meal.

9 1342
Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

Youâre on Death Row and sentenced to die tomorrow and get to have anything you like for your last meal.

What would you ask for?

Me: BBQ wings and Mac & cheese with a nice cold Beer and a slice of warm pecan pie for desert

• 9 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

id ask for something that is really difficult to get or maybe even doesnt exist so they cant kill me till i get it :3

but over all... my fav food is pizza so id take that.

im not such a food lover like most people

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

A fine steak, French bread, Italian red wine, a steak and cheese pie, and I want to eat it all in a cellar like in Sherlock Holmes 2. Perfect.

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

just rice. plain old rice.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

i'd order a shrimp cocktail, being allergic to shrimp i'd die, and my last sentence would be.

"So, you want to kill me?... SHRIMP ALLERGY *****ES!"

Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

Well id try to avoid death row in the first place and just pay for a good old fashioned burger with greasy tater tots and a cold root beer or coke. With a malted marshmallow shake for desert.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Last meal? breakfast.

pancakes, bacon, donuts, cereal, the whole deal. and i would probably eat for a few days to avoid my death sentence.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Probably a Filet Mignon (with A-1), au gratin potatoes, a crisp salad (with Hidden Valley Ranch), some steamed vegetables, a cold glass of A&W Root Beer, and a couple of pieces of apple pie for desert.

Might not be the greatest last meal, but it would be tasty. (I have yet to eat a Filet Mignon...)

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

just pizza, unless i could get all the candy i want.

PurplePanther15
PurplePanther15
14 posts
Peasant

Sweet Potato Fries, Chicken Wrap, Sweet Tea, Strawberry-Banana Smoothie and Coconut Macaroons

Showing 1-9 of 9