ForumsProgramming Forumi got a good game idea

3 5716
deathknights
deathknights
2 posts
Nomad

how anyone out there who is a programmer and pixel artist and other person that make a action-rpg please contact because i need help to make my dream a reality .

• 3 Replies
Turbs
Turbs
3 posts
Shepherd

no body is going to help you make a game if you cant offer some skills to help make it. ideas are cheap knowledge is the way to go if you want it to happen.

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

The title says I got a good game idea⦠So your idea is a pixel-art RPG? Very descriptiveâ¦

Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts
Jester

Maybe you want to start learning to program, do art, create sound effects, or do something else to help make the game.

I am a computer programmer and I am interested in well-thought-out projects where I can be part of a functional team. I'm not so interested in doing someone else's work and handing them the rights without them contributing much more than a concept. Most of us have a ton of our own concepts to build, and aren't going to want to devote ourselves to yours unless you have something to bring to the development table to make it worth our while. It's more fun to work as a team for hobby-like projects like this, not to be a free employee dictated by someone else's ideas.

Showing 1-3 of 3