109 posts
Nomad

Discussion.

• 14 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Great game its like watching a film and making the choices.
Biggest downside is waiting for the next part to come out.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I haven't played it, but I've seen walkthroughs of it. It's like another side to the show, but you get to choose the options. I'd like more games like this.

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

I just finished playing the second episode yesterday. I can hardly wait for the next one. I haven't even watched the show or read the comic book. I got interested after reading a review of the game.
Trying to do the right thing can be really hard in the game. Sometimes it's almost impossible to choose what to do and who's side to take. Telltale Games did a really good job. The story is really good and the characters are realistic. I've really started to care about them.

XeoposerStudios
XeoposerStudios
107 posts
Nomad

The game looks awesome and i read the whole comic that was cool to.

TanHatMan
TanHatMan
86 posts
Nomad

I already purchased and completed the first 2 episodes, and I think they are amazing. It's like an interactive movie, and it has many "Mass Effect"-type decisions that keep me biting my nails (SPOILER***I didn't mean to try and save Larry, now Kenny hates me ***SPOILER).

DJGari
DJGari
36 posts
Shepherd

WTH....I thought it was to be released 2013???

To the store!!!

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Just completed Episode 3...sucks that Carley died. But whatever...had a blast though.

If you're going to give away spoilers, you should probably at least give a warning. Not everyone has played the third episode yet. Be more considerate.

As for the thread's discussion, I love it. I love how the game is tailored depending on YOUR path and YOUR decisions. I love the fact that you form relationships with people and depending on how you approach or answer certain things and tasks, those relationships either grow or fade apart. That mixed with the sheer excitement of it being a zombie based game just makes it amazing.

It really does give you a true feeling of what it'd be like if a zombie apocalypse was to actually happen, for all you senseless morons who deem they would be "excited or thrilled" if it happened. It really does show that in full depth, that the world around you crumbles. Everyone you know or once knew is gone and the rest raise a huge risk of being gone. On the edge of starvation, with emotions running high, trying to avoid zombies as well as dangerous people (remember there are NO crimes in such a world), this game gives full detail of such a world played through a likeable, though not perfect, character.
ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

doesn't know if it release in my region

116 posts
Nomad

Finished episode 1 the other day. Waiting to go get a points card for episode 2 and 3.

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

no zombie is gonna lay a finger on my clementine!!!!!!!!
sorry i get emotional

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

Ryan7g, trying really hard to get a merit are we, anyway, iv completed the first 4 and i can't wait for the final episodes, I went alone for the last bit(end of 4) and I'm now regretting my decision.((((( MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW )))))

Does anyone have any idea who might of took clem at the end of the 4th episode, pretty sure it wasn't Vernon anyway, and is Omid goin a go zombie, and kill everyone do you think, did everyone kill the boy in the attic what happens if you don't ? Who's still alive in your game ?
JCCOOL.

116 posts
Nomad

Just completed Episode 3...sucks that Carley died.

1) Spoiler...
2) Or Doug, depending on your decisions aha.

Also, episode 4 gave you a lot of decisions including straight up letting a character die (rather than picking between two). I'd like to know how they plan on making the episodes and discussions change due to your choice. Will Ben have any lines?
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I want to get it, just need to get a point card. But i have watched walkthroughs so I know who I want to live. Kenny on my side, Omid on my side, Ben (even though he did what he did) and the Parkour chick from episode 4.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Ryan7g, trying really hard to get a merit are we,

That's actually not at all what I was trying to do. I don't even think it's possible to get a merit in the forums. I could talk about this game all day.
Showing 1-14 of 14