ForumsThe TavernWhat is thew scariest thing you have ever done?!?!

3 1965
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

What is the most scary thing you have ever done

• 3 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm a free-runner, so I regularly do things that scare the utter crap out of other people...for that reason I'll stay away from the physical aspect.

Sitting exams is also scary but seeing as many of us have to do that, I'll also stay away from the desperate cram stories.

The most scary thing I've done is in fact not appropriate to share with the forum because of its sensitive nature (I might upset y'all). So I'll pick something fun instead!

When in school, I was a bit of a nerd (reedy Asian guy with glasses...I'm still Asian and I still wear glasses today :P) While I was relatively athletic, I certainly wasn't 'cool' and I was more known for my classical music ability and good grades. Then for some funny reason, I was rumored into doing a 'freestyle rap' at the school's first Battle of the Bands.

Yeah, I've performed in front of hundreds (thousands, even) as a musician and not broken a sweat, but this was scary, because it was an environment I had no clue about, doing something I had no idea about, completely out of my depth. Fortunately, I had some rhymes prepared, so the only thing that held me back was my getting tangled in the microphone cord!

That was the day I became cool. Well, kinda.

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

Lol hmmm....well jus yesterday me and one of my best friends were trying to scare each other. Only one lamp was turned on, and i made a scary face, and she did. we were screaming and laffing by the tyme we stopped.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I'm a free-runner, so I regularly do things that scare the utter crap out of other people...for that reason I'll stay away from the physical aspect.

Ok, at first I thought free running meant running without any clothes on... lol. And I got a bit worried. But then I Googled it, and it is something completely different! That is pretty cool.
Showing 1-3 of 3