Nomad

What do you think about it?

• 21 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

pretty poor OP. but ill go for it...

Bananas are high in potassium, good for joints, and are a quick source of energy. so i eat them regularly.

this will more than likely be locked within the hour.

WarriorOfOld
WarriorOfOld
14 posts
Peasant

Good for joints? I never knew that!

...THE MORE YOU KNOW...

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

The more you Kohl's!

I had to, I'm sorry

Bananas are awesome. I like them with chocolate and they are heaalthy. Well not when you eat them with chocolate.

Does anyone else have to sing the Hollaback Girl song to spell bananas? Because I do

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Does anyone else have to sing the Hollaback Girl song to spell bananas? Because I do

i strongly dislike spelling the word because that song comes to mind.

so no, just the opposite. haha
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Bananas are okay. I don't eat them by themselves because they aren't in the least bit filling, but I like them on Belgian waffles and crepes.

Does anyone else have to sing the Hollaback Girl song to spell bananas?

Is it that hard a word to figure out? I can't imagine anyone misspelling the word, and even more so I can't figure out what mistakes people could possibly make spelling it.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Can't you die from consuming too much potassium? Besides that, I think bananas are good to eat.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Can't you die from consuming too much potassium? Besides that, I think bananas are good to eat.

you can die from consuming too much of anything. to much water will kill you...
The501stFalcon
The501stFalcon
48 posts
Nomad

I'll eat them, but I don't like them that much

It's also one of those words that you just want to keep adding words banananananananananananananananana. See what I mean?

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Can't you die from consuming too much potassium?

I read this Yahoo answer and I have to say, I still don't understand how it all works!

But bananas are great... one of my favorite fruits, actually! They're so convenient and they're not messy or drippy!
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

It's also one of those words that you just want to keep adding words banananananananananananananananana. See what I mean?

Like Cananananananananananananananananada. Or maybe I'm just special.

Bananas are actually radioactive, because they contain the potassium isotope K-40, which is unstable.

JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

Bananas + milk + ice cream + blender on high = yum.

I like peanut butter with chocolate ice cream meself, but that's my preference.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Since potassium is an alkali metal wouldn't putting a lot of bananas in water makefor a big purple flame. I'm considering you know what alkali metals are. If not here's a link.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkali_metals]

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Any time bananas are present phallic jokes flow like a river in a flood. They are always welcome, in any situation.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Bananas

What do you think about it?

Interesting question, in a way very vague. Well Bananas are great snacks and are great with ice cream and caramel. Thats all I got. XD
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Like Cananananananananananananananananada. Or maybe I'm just special.

That is what I do
Showing 1-15 of 21