ForumsGamesBad eggs online or shell shock live

16 7691
fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

witch do you prefer i lke both but im starting to like bad eggs more for some reason each have their pros and cons. bad eggs you can move as much as you want (as long as the slope isn't to steep)and you get more shells/tanks but if your teammate dies... your screwed. although in shell shock you have limited fuel a little better controlls (in my opinion) and if your teammate dies you controll them but dont controll what weapon is used also i see people buying way more weapon packs/tanks in shell shock than in bad eggs i see allot in both but more in shell shock witch is fine but i think its in a way cheating (especially when you first make an account for it) but nonethe less both great games give me your opinion

• 16 Replies
Dudes_Are_Dudes
Dudes_Are_Dudes
10 posts
Nomad

Badd eggs.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

shell shock live is much better than bad eggs online

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

shell shock live obviously. but i have to say i like bad eggs for some reason. but the controls are a huge minus. you really cant control the shots much and its much more accurate in ssl. and moving much isnt that amazing since the arenas are tiny and the smallest slopes limit you.

another thing i really dislike about bad eggs. the description of the weapons just isnt good enough. and the weapons pics are the weapons and not the shots which make it even more difficult to remember what each weapon does.

Kromo555
Kromo555
19 posts
Farmer

That's poor excuse for not liking Bad Eggs really, but hey its your opinion.
Not liking description of weapons? Lol that's not true, its easy to remember. Not hard its fun learning them. Shell Shock fell because of no updates, its just to plain and no opportunities at all to get wep packs with no money. Its easily Bad Eggs over Shell Shock.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Bad Eggs online. I used to play shell shock but once I started playing Bad Eggs I was blown away xD

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I like of them very much.

gassug2
gassug2
5 posts
Nomad

NEVER PLAYED BAD EGGS...But i do love shell shock live 1 & 2

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Do you guys even know how stupid Bad Eggs is??? Seriously people

youthforever
youthforever
2 posts
Nomad

I like Bad eggs very much

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

I like shellshock 2 a lot more than 1 or bad eggs, it might just be because i like war based games, so the tanks drag me in, but i still seem to enjoy it greatly. Plus there is a lot of cool weapons to use!

Kromo555
Kromo555
19 posts
Farmer

I disagree. For reasons to many.
I just have to say that it is not at all "War Like".
Tanks are cheesy, way to long to lv up.
No Updates at all either.
Bad Eggs all the way, id have to say without a doubt.
5/10 ShellShock
9/10 Bad Eggs

planetaf
planetaf
1 posts
Nomad

I like Bad eggs very much

luna4
luna4
1 posts
Nomad

why i cant enter the game from my armorgame acc ???

bounc3r
bounc3r
1 posts
Nomad

SSL2>beo2
Shell Shock is way better. i was looking at bad eggs forums on the website they are looking to Shell Shock for weapon ideas. eggs? are you kidding me??

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I used to be a bit of a Bad Eggs fanatic. I think this may have lasted all of a week, but in that amount of time I became an expert in shot mechanics and was very hard to beat near the end.

Then I got bored with it and never played again.

Showing 1-15 of 16