ForumsGame WalkthroughsEpic Combo Redux Easy Way to Millions!

8 12798
InfernovT
InfernovT
2 posts
Nomad

The point of the game "Epic Combo Redux" is to hit turtles and get the highest combo possible. A very easy way to get money really fast is to save up for a hammer upgrade. After one upgrade you can get 3 times the combo money. Then after another upgrade you can get 5 times the combo money. If you line the floor in groundsaws the shells don't have a chnce to hit the ground. Machine guns are also very powerful. They hit the shells at least eight times each. After getting a lot of those you need to get a lot of buzzsaws and bumpers in the sky. I would Probably say that wind pads are not that effective in combos so don't waste your money on them. Then level up your pipe flows very high and you should easily get millions! Hope this helped!

• 8 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

if you put the bumpers in a line as close as you can to the ground, the shells were go through them

mariosgeo
mariosgeo
25 posts
Farmer

it gets boring....

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

True that, mariosgeo.

In the original Epic Combo, the combos didn't take forever to end. And by the time they start doing that, you've basically finished the game.

In Redux, the combos already start getting longer and longer just as you already start the game. But then again, there is supposed to be a button that manually stops the combo I think.

cricket62
cricket62
18 posts
Nomad

its just one of johns test games haha

Bridgeofdoom
Bridgeofdoom
2 posts
Nomad

Its rubbish but boring I jus[b]t left it to continue by itself.

colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

Putting ground saws on ground and putting bumpers on side of wall like a line buzz saw on top of line and machine guns and turrets are optional where ever
Really quick game.

faris36
faris36
6 posts
Peasant

i agree that this game is boring.. just wait until you win..

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

put buzz saws in the bottom right and bottom left corners and eventually (hopefully!) a turtle shell will get stuck. Then just chill for a couple hours and voila millions

Showing 1-8 of 8