ForumsPopular MediaDragonforce

19 4188
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Is anyone else able to play their songs on real guitar??? If you play guitar and haven't learned it and want to, I just hope you want your fingers to bleed....a lot

• 19 Replies
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Try to play Flames of Youth, it's their hardest song, I almost got Carpal Tunnel

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Well since they can't even play their own songs...why would anyone care to try?

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

they couldn't have their albums or anything if they couldn't play their own songs

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i really dont think dragonforce is pretty dumb, just a little too...cheesy idk

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, I have attempted Through the Fire and the Flames, that didn't go to well, but I can play Revolution Deathsquad. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7_yKkKAU-c[/url]

helguast
helguast
20 posts
Nomad

bIJAN CAN

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

sorry to come crashing in on your bubble helrayser but its called studio magic! I can walk into the studio play every note on the guitar record those sounds then put them all together, changing the tempo and TADA i have the greatest solo ever. And thats what dforce does. Lol, watch a live video herman li can't even come close, because THEY SPEEED EVERYTHING UP IN STUDIO!!
So, please don't play dforce and go find a band who can actually play to begin with before you try to recreate that which doesn't exist. (i suggest dream theater cuz even live they are more talented than dforce is in studio)

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

sorry to come crashing in on your bubble helrayser but its called studio magic! I can walk into the studio play every note on the guitar record those sounds then put them all together, changing the tempo and TADA i have the greatest solo ever. And thats what dforce does. Lol, watch a live video herman li can't even come close, because THEY SPEEED EVERYTHING UP IN STUDIO!!
So, please don't play dforce and go find a band who can actually play to begin with before you try to recreate that which doesn't exist. (i suggest dream theater cuz even live they are more talented than dforce is in studio)
I have to honestly say... I agree.
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Thank you very much eyetwitch. I didn't want to say that but you said it for me. Dragonforce is way different live.
Here's a video of them playing live. It sounds nothing like the song in Guitar Hero 3.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@bigbowla532
Did you see them before their last album? Because thats when they started creating music they couldn't play...for example, through the fire and the flames...

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

@Bigbowla

They do not play exactly the same live. It sounds much worse than their album. Why don't you look at the video that I was kind enough to post a link to.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Wow, i watched them live on youtube and they sound more horrible than they usually do.

Guhh i just HATE dragonforce, ALL of their songs sound completely alike, granted that they do have talent being able to play very fast, but they suck though!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I personally, wouldn't put alot of their songs on my Ipod (Although I have Revolution Death Squad and TTFTF) but I still say they have great musical MINDS. I don't think any of you could write something that good. Even if they can't play it perfect, they created that masterpiece.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I could! Really fast guitar playing+really fast drum playing+High pitched whiny voice=dragonforce! Then repeat that over and over again 9x's and you have a CD! (wow that was difficult)

midnight43
midnight43
122 posts
Nomad

theyre okay

Showing 1-15 of 19