ForumsGamesRealm of the Mad God

12 6819
gizliz42
gizliz42
87 posts
Nomad

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone on AG plays Realm of the Mad God.

• 12 Replies
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Play it a little. Used to be really addicted then the whole perms death thing happened. I might get back to playing it, I don't know. I highly reccomend it to anyone reading this by the way. It's free.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I love this game! We need to get a group of AG users together and see if we can beat the MadGod Final Boss ^_^

-Chillz

SlimeKnight
SlimeKnight
128 posts
Peasant

We need to get a group of AG users together and see if we can beat the MadGod Final Boss ^_^

Just watch, I'll die first.
Jrm11
Jrm11
2 posts
Nomad

I've played it before, it's a pretty large player base, but its Premium content is overpriced IMO

Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

I just played it. Dieing is my forte.

reubend27
reubend27
1 posts
Shepherd

Its the 13 th best online free multiplayer games a gr8 work of programming and art shown by wildshadow and Kabam and by the way my Fav class Is Archer And fav weapon Is Doom bow!!

aurelius_maximus
aurelius_maximus
22 posts
Peasant

^Yes. Most definitely.

I used to just camp out at Lvl 20 and help other players level up (I was scared of the godlands...), but then I finally decided to enter it to fight, and did pretty well. My favorite classes are the Priest and Pally, and possibly the Knight. Basically, I'm a team-support kind of player.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Play it, like it, but i get REALLY pissed when i get god stuff, then i die....

cold2001
cold2001
2 posts
Nomad

I played Real of the mad god in kongregate bbut I die a lot in kongregate I am gonna get a new account in ag so I can be better

T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

ive never geard of it do you hve to download it

Kraglen
Kraglen
1 posts
Peasant

They should add it to armour games i mean that would be cool they do have on congregate so why not here?

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

This used to be my favourite game back in 2011. I was actually one of the 10 first in the world to get White Star (70 stars). Then I made a new account that I now have Orange Star (48 to be precise) on.
Unfortunatly Kabam bought the game and kind of screwed it up.
I do still play the game from time to time

Showing 1-12 of 12