ForumsThe TavernSports!!!!! Who do you think will win the Finals?? Celtics or Lakers

41 6766
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

yo whoever is a sports fan answer!!! i think that the lakers are going to win. even though they are down 1 game. the celtics stink and i hate them!!!!!!

• 41 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

It will be a great fight. The Lakers will win the game very small amount though. Their Home court will save them today. I just hope they can pull off a Game 6&7 at Celtic's court.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for the letdown here kiel and drako, but I honestly think the Celtics steal this last win to finish the series. I predict the game being very close throughout the entire game, and in the final minutes or seconds, the Celtics get it. They have home court and momentum on thier side. I predict KG or Paul Peirce being the game MVP's and Paul Peirce more than likey the Finals MVP. If the Lakers do infact win, you can brag and say "I told you so" all you want, lol.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant believe it. celtics won the championship. i just cant believe it. the lakers should have one it.i hate the celtics. well they kinda deserved it because they worked so hard to make it there. but next year the knicks will win the championship!!! i hope but not going to happen!!!
PS you can lock this now!!!

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

ha ha i knew they would win all the way they rule and kobe can't do it all by himself you know.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

The Lakers got blown out in the last game. Pretty shocking.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Celtics dude! they've been doing great! And Lakers haven't.

nmt17
nmt17
122 posts
Nomad

celtics have already won the finals duh get with it

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

CELTICS ALL THE WAY

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

They already won so mods LOCK THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Purpledinosuar is right, but i wanted the Lakers to win SOOO badly. I hate the Celtics, if i could, i would...[soory, but you can't read this]!!!!!

draslayer0
draslayer0
10 posts
Nomad

CELTICS all da way baby

Showing 31-41 of 41