ForumsWEPRAtlantis- Fiction or Fact?

22 6076
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Many people believe that Atlantis exists someone at the bottom of an ocean or sea!

• 22 Replies
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

i forgot to add,sorry if I'm spamming, that people are doing expeditions right now to find it. there was a program about it on discovery or history channel( i don't remember which) about it. Have any of u seen it?

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i think that there is a city under the ocean cause i did watch that thing on the discovery channel

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

i think it is somewhere near Cyprus. I also think that atlantians could be among us now. One of them could be a member of the site!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

*gasp* mabey it is me *bigger gasp*

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Fiction only because i just feel that way but i have no way to prove it

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, it is possible. After the Ice Age melt, half of the land became underwater and no one still haven't accomplished a perfect submarine to reach the bottoms of every sea so I would say yes, Atlantis is real. I would also say that the Atlantis people could of been advanced if they are still alive to this day. Unless you can prove that it does not exist, I'm saying it does exist.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I say you are just throwing out guesses. We have absolutely no proof if it is there or not. I could counter that statement right back at you drako. Unless you prove it does exist, I am saying it doesn't exist. Vulnerable spots right there....but of course I take neither side.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Some people believe that the Greek island of Thera was Atlantis until a cataclysmic volcanic eruption, they have actually found evidence of ancient civilization there, not necessariy Atlantians. Lemuria might be the submerged Kerguelen Plateau, Mu might have been the mostly submerged Zealandia, however those both sank long before humans walked the Earth.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I know in Greece there have been several underwater cities discovered, but the Greek government is cutting off the areas due to treasure hunters. If Atlantis is there, it may be a while before its discovered.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

the mith probably started from a dad making up a story to put his kid asleep

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It exists.

Trust me it does.

Just watch.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I would have to say Fact(true) because almost anything exists!

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

maybe u are an Atlantian!

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Atlantis probably exsits but just not in the crazy hi-tech amazing city that movies and other myths and storys show it as. It probably was just another city in the European area.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Fiction. Plato made up the story after his mentor was killed. It was an ideal city where philosophers were respected.

Showing 1-15 of 22