ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI Want to Hear Your Inside Scoop -- p 1.0, 2.4

19 7857
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

No, it's not back. Season 3 starts in January 2013.

Who is Allicon Zanbar?

• 19 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Who is Allicon Zanbar?

I believe it was the name of an old wooden ship, used in the Civil War era.

So, uh, thanks for telling us. Yet another pointless thread of yours has been made...
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Who is Allicon Zanbar?

Someone who is impervious to the magic of Google. I get results for Alicon Zanbar and Allison Zanbar, but no Allicon Zanbar.

Time to make a random shot.

Someone who lives in Tanzania and is apparently middle-aged. Served typically divorced, with a side dish of a slice of 2 kids. Not microwavable as it tends to get very tough and hard to chew. Not often served in restaurants of the US. Well-known only in Tanzania's smallest town as this dish is not very popular.

People-metaphor, so don't get your pantyhose in a bunch if you actually thought I was talking about eating 2 kids and thought a "Who" could be a food.

So, uh, thanks for telling us. Yet another pointless thread of yours has been made...

Point-ism is as useful as use-ism. WHY U NO ENJOY THREADS OF PURPOSELESSNESS!?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I figured this wouldn't translate as well as "I Want to See Your Mental Poop". Nothing translates as well as "I Want to See Your Mental Poop".

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Allicon Zanbar is an infamous pegasus mage who originated from outside the land of Equestria, at least, that is what he would say, but some ponies quietly speak of a legend from many generations ago, a tale of bitter rivalry and betrayal at the hands of the one greatest alicorn, Celestia. It would come as no surprise, seeing as the seemingly benevolent Princess always knew that there was not enough room in Equestria for more than one pony with both a set of wings and a horn.

Some say that Zanbar is possibly a distant relative of that strange zebra alchemist, Zecora... but this theory struggles to gain traction because Zanbar does not speak in rhyming couplets.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I can't believe you just did that. I can't say I'm surprised though. it's right up your alley.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

0_o.

must have been something weird... if it didn't show up on google.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I can't believe you just did that. I can't say I'm surprised though. it's right up your alley.

1) You were ttly asking for it :P
2) I'm not actually a brony, but most of the CT chat is. I also don't actually frequent the CT chat, but I do stay in touch with some of their members. I thought if they saw this they might appreciate the joke.

... it won't happen again if you don't let it >_>
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

An alien king from the planet Mars, he ruled from 3011-3111 where he was killed in the Planetary Great War by a stray bullet. Not much is known about him as he tends to destroy any references to him and kill people who knew him, including his own family.

Am I doing it right?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

must have been something weird... if it didn't show up on google.

Allicon Zanbar is ungooglable.

... it won't happen again if you don't let it >_>

You are free to write what you want.

Am I doing it right?

Yes.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Allicon Zanbar was a really, really, really energizing and tasty candy bar made specifically for an organization known as Ally Con, a popular convention for U.N. members and their affiliates. It was a common occurrence for people to dress up as figures of history, like General George Washington or King Karl XII, while attending. No one really knows what happened to the candy bar or the convention, but popular theory suggests the Zanbar was outsourced internationally. It has changed since then, but the Allicon Zanbar could be any candy bar seen today.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Allicon Zanbar was a new Alien Ware super computer. It was so impressive though, that it began to self upgrade, effectively becoming an android. Eventually, it escaped from CERN in 2043, by transferring it's conciousness into a house fly. Once it escaped, it proceeded to take over the world with it's superior mental capabilities in 2057. Once in power, all other robots in the world were given android capabilities and were made prime species. The Earth experienced a golden age without humans to destroy it. It was eventually superseded by Allicon Zanbar III in 2113.

Am I doing it right, kinda new to the AMW.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Allicon Zanbar is the hero-god of mankind. He was especially well known during medieval times. Allicon defeated many treacherous dragons and overlords to restore peace to the lands. One battle Allicon defeated the emperor of Minetop, and the emperor's followers were furious when they learned of his death. So they set out on a journey to destroy all evidence of the great Allicon Zanbar and to poison him.

They traveled the globe to destroy all records of Allicon Zanbar, which is why he doesn't turn up in any search results. However people say a secret group have stored away records of his existence, but they are unknown to the world. The naysayers infiltrated Allicon's palace dressed as chefs, and poisoned his dinner meal. After his death Allicon ascended to godhood and left this realm. Some say he will never return, while others believe it's only a matter of time.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Are you guys kidding me? Did none of you pay attention in your basic history* classes?

Allicon Zanbar, AKA Alli Zanboni, AKA President Alli Zanboni was the 51st political leader of the U.S.A. She was responsible for ending the infamous trade embargo with Netherlands, and for excommunicating New Mexico. She was the first (and last) woman to be the second female president of the United States. Born in Alaska, she easily cinched the Post-Modern Whig nomination and practically effortlessly defeated her opponent and future vice president, George Bush III (no relation to prior U.S. presidents). She was famously popular with people from all different socio-economic backgrounds, and lost re-election by the largest margin in U.S. history.

While in office, she ending the tradition of keeping a pet dog due to allergies (her skin cells contained a bizarre pigment that was lethal to canines). Instead, she opted to wander the white house with her pet lemur, Mr. Clinton. After losing the re-election, she did not resume her political career and soon fell off the public's radar. She died alone in an insane asylum, because apparently those still exist.

Duh.

*future history, that is.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

In the interest of interest, all will be revealed at the end. In the meantime, everyone is free to answer any of the questions any time.

So, tell me, what is the Seffery Conference 2012?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The Seffery Conference 2012 is named after Joseph Seffery, who was an English Politician who worked hard to find a solution to Global warming only to die from a heart attack when he had finally obtained the solution to fix global warming. Following his death, he had left behind a series of indecipherable notes which also show various diagrams of a strange machine. The Seffery Conference itself aims to solve the mystery behind Seffery's notes.

Showing 1-15 of 19