ForumsThe TavernWhere are these kids coming from???

9 2683
Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

In the World events, poilitics, etc. forums there have been an influx of young teenagers posting threads asking other users to ask them questions on several rilgious iconography, and several religions themselves. Why? Do they have a forsight into religouns that many of the other more well read and knowledgable users on this sight don't?

• 9 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Overall, isn't this site aimed at ages 13+
Therefore, they should be allowed to have their views. If they are wrong, then maybe they should be politely told that. Children need to be taught, however, they can teach.

Remember in the Bible how Jesus' disciples didn't want Jesus to see the Children, and how Jesus told them that he loved everyone, including the children?

Think about this...

@Bigbowla532

People shouldn't get info from Wikipedia. I can change it!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Lol in a car thread i cant remember which one Some guy said that according to wikipedia that electric cars have been around for 300 years, except im pretty sure that they didnt even have electricity 300 years ago.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

lol,

Lik I said, I can change Wikipedia...to however I want!

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

Well, I really dont understand any of this so I will just leave it to other people

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

a lot of them are wrong and it really doessnt make sense to start a thread you wont finish either

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah and there are like 4 of the and they are just getting in the way

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

If you notice, if a good thread is created that gets a lot of hits...then kids will repeat them either exactly or close. Look at the movies and music section, its ridiculous how many threads that are, "What the best song?" or "the best song?" or "whats your favorite..." etc.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is getting kind of silly how many there are. And many of them are not actually answering the questions properly, leaving it up to some other member to fill in the blanks. There needs to be a cap on this though. We can't have 10 'ask me about' threads in that forum.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^True, i say nip it in the bud before we have too many roaming "know-it-alls" around the site. They think they have some sort of super natural extra terrestrial knowledge lol. Think again laddies!

Showing 1-9 of 9