ForumsWEPRCommunism

86 26456
CapnCook
CapnCook
15 posts
Nomad

What are your opinions on it? Chat away.

• 86 Replies
christopher122
christopher122
19 posts
Nomad

urm communism per se is not bad. the implementation and the way it is run is what makes it so abusive.

argyle58
argyle58
4 posts
Peasant

Communism, as defined, is a fine concept. The problem is that the Human animal is not programmed to work well under this system. It requires that all individuals share equally in all labor as well as the products of those labors. Only a colony of saints could accomplish this.

Communism has been defined as "Utopian". Well, there is a good reason that Sir Thomas More named his perfect society "Utopia". It is Greek for "No Place".

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Every country that has tried it has failed. And literally, not figuratively, millions have died from it. Be it starvation, war, plain out slaughter in the streets (China having children execute their parents) The list goes on.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

PS> Look at N. Korea. Its slave labor and people are so poor they are forced into cannibalism. Don't believe me? Read some news that isn't some CNN or MSNBC bull****.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

PS> Look at N. Korea. Its slave labor and people are so poor they are forced into cannibalism. Don't believe me? Read some news that isn't some CNN or MSNBC bull****.

North Korea is a dictatorship though, and also China is not an example of real communism.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

@PauseBreak Did you ever visit China? The Chinese government is making parents have only 1 child because there's too much god**** people, it has nothing to do with communism.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The one child rule is broken so many times and has so many loopholes.....

HAHA. Forgive my sardonic laughter but there are no real Communist states left. States that profess they are, are either, fibbing, or have given up trying a long time ago. Marx would never acknowledge any of these as his brainchild.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Did you ever visit China? The Chinese government is making parents have only 1 child because there's too much god**** people, it has nothing to do with communism.

What does that have to do with children executing their parents?

Over population is one thing. Its a joke excuse. Its populated in some areas and completely ghost towns in other. So a large city has a lot of people in it....does that automatically mean the world is overflowing with people? No. Absolutely not.

It doesn't justify anything. What is it?? Only 35% of the Chinese population actually is under orders for the one-child law. Hong Kong is one of the most populated cities and are exempt from the policy.

It has also been estimated that the policy has resulted in there being 60 MILLION more males in China than females. So???? Justifying the murder of females is OKAY for the sake of over population? Give me an effing break.

China is by far the leader in genocide. During the Mao Ze-Dong era over ~78,000,000 were killed.
----

And what does the argument "China isn't real communism" mean? I nearly spit my drink out when I read that. China is communist. Sorry , your argument isn't convincing. All Communist countries at one time had a dictator and some still do.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

And what does the argument "China isn't real communism" mean? I nearly spit my drink out when I read that. China is communist. Sorry , your argument isn't convincing. All Communist countries at one time had a dictator and some still do.

So they auto-labeled themselves communists and you believe it? A dictature is a dictature, not communism. Communism is a nice political idea that has never lasted long. Look at China: think they could be such a strong economic power without capitalism? Think again.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

It has also been estimated that the policy has resulted in there being 60 MILLION more males in China than females. So???? Justifying the murder of females is OKAY for the sake of over population? Give me an effing break.

It is justified, if you haven't noticed, China is in the final strides to become a first world country and if 1.2 Billion people suddenly had electricity, plastic wrappers, and Dodge 4X4s, you may as well light the planet on fire faster than you can say Global Warming.

It doesn't justify anything. What is it?? Only 35% of the Chinese population actually is under orders for the one-child law. Hong Kong is one of the most populated cities and are exempt from the policy.

If you had read at least one more sentence into the Wikipedia article, you would have found that it prevented anywhere from 100-400 million births. Imagine China with 1.6 million people. Huge difference.

Believe it or not, China's in it for the long haul and are planning for it.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Look at N. Korea. Its slave labor and people are so poor they are forced into cannibalism.

there is slave labor all over the world. (yes also in your country)
and forced into cannibalism? give me good source of that plz. (fox news isn't a valid source)

What does that have to do with children executing their parents?

same happens in many more countries. china was and is not special whit that. (neither have i seen a law or whatever saying they should)

this has nothing to do whit overpopulation. but that chinese people often send a girl for adoption abroad and want to keep a boy as their 1 child. because they are seen as more useful.

During the Mao Ze-Dong era over ~78,000,000 were killed.

of which about 15 to 20 million were actualy killed and the others died because of the missmanagement.

And what does the argument "China isn't real communism" mean? I nearly spit my drink out when I read that. China is communist.

they are not. they got elections and are much more capitalistic then nearly any other country in the world. (including usa)
saying china is communist is just wrong. they are not anymore for atleast the last 20 year.
TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

China having children execute their parents
What? WHAT??? Either you are very mistaken, or you heard this from some guy who got it from some unreliable source and you believed him.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

relaxe genovesan, its the way of USA to make you belive that communism is not an option, as all there agenda is about the rich control the poor. When someone try to change it, he is called communist, china kill kittens, north korea turore puppies and Cuba kidnnape orphant hanicape cancer kids.

Why all the communist countries failed? because USA fought them, blockaded them, embargo them. Cuba is not that bad. Its just easier to say "hah, the neighbores are worse. We have good life actualy, we dont need to change".

there are peoples who enjoy the corrnet condition in USA, even if it can be better for the entire peoples. they prefer to keep the money in there pockets.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Might I suggest reading more about China instead of blathering about it without a clue? For example, HK is under the one country TWO system rule which allows it a lot of autonomy.

Actually yes, the one child policy did help. China has to create millions of jobs to ease it's ever expanding labour force and it can't even do it now, thereby leaving countless people in a netherworld of unemployment, stuck between country and city. They are rethinking the policy.

The argument that China isn't Communist is valid. Spit all your drink out; doesn't change the fact that you show gaping holes in your grasp of the topic. China is no longer Communist or even on the path to it, for example the crackdown on the increasingly Maoist Bo Xilai speaks volumes. Furthermore, the main point here is to show that one cannot disparage communism as an ideology if one uses modern day China as a case study; because it isn't.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Point being, HK and China have very different policies and background and can't be placed as a comparison in this case.

As for conflating genocide and abortion in order to pick the sex of the child, I shall not even bother actively pointing out the differences, but just leave in on a silver platter for all to gawk at.

Showing 46-60 of 86