ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24191
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

I was playing Goldeneye 007 on wii, on Outpost. I was running towards this white block thing that you could vault over, and I vaulted, but then I somehow fell straight through the ground and died.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

this wasn't me but i saw a video of it on youtube, someone spawned right behind someone as that some one got sniped in halo.

also in loz twilight princess, the messed up camera angles have caused me to run of cliffs, this also happened in sonic colors

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

i was playing mw3 on resistance i was on doing a glitch then i jumped off and i landed on a car and it exploded

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

On Clive Barker's Undying I got my crotch ripped out by a fish

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Chicken attacks in Zelda games are definitely among my dumbest deaths.

In CoD modern warfare 1, I was trying for an achievement called "misery loves company" which meant you had to get a kill by overcooking a grenade. Got a double kill + suicide after about 5 attempts. And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the terrorist squad...

Demonic86
Demonic86
1 posts
Peasant

Playing GTA4 online and trying to hop into a military chopper that somebody was getting ready to take off in. The player pulled the chopper off the ground preventing me from getting in and then landed it right back onto me lol

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

Minecraft... I forgot the #1 rule to never dig straight down.
Hooray, a deep cave under me.
My house was pretty far from my death site, so I lost all my things.

johnny9116
johnny9116
13 posts
Nomad

in skyrim there is a spell which reduces health but adds magicka. when i used it i died for holding it too long

Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

I died of Gluttony on he River Vid.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Glitching out of a game like MW3 while you're on a 23 kill streak...

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

In World of Warcraft in a battleground i used a spell that makes me to leap backwards, the leap was too big and i fell in a big hole.

In the same battleground i near dead but i managed to trick the enemies to ignore me using a spell named "Feign Death" and I tied to run on my mount, but an "over time damage" spell killed me.

before entering an other battle ground i forgot to dismount my flying griphon.when I leaved the battleground i was dismounted and fell on rock from 50+ yards and died

doode97
doode97
15 posts
Nomad

In halo 3 I used a man cannon to fly up level with the cockpit of my friend's banshee and shot it straight on with a rocket. It was a perfect shot and I landed on the ground unharmed. The the cockpit hit me square in the face.

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Mw3 I had a C4 stuck to a wall and a guy ran into the dome and saw my C4 so he threw a semtex and I blew up the C4 and we both somehow got a kill. he threw a semtex at the barrel. 2 kills away from a M.O.A.B

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I didn't know that giants were incredibly fast and strong in Skyrim. I shot one with an arrow and both charged me before I knew what was going on. Also, if you fall from a massive height, when you hit the ground sometimes you'll walk in a circle then die...which seems pretty dumb considering how long you fall for if you go to High Hrothgar.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Throwing a grenade at your feet

Showing 16-30 of 133