ForumsSupport ForumGames in about

7 1012
Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Hello, a friend of mine used html codes to add games to his about is this allowed?

• 7 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Probably not... even though I'd have to check the rules and guidelines for ArmorGames, I doubt it that it's allowed to place any content other than text in one's about.

The rules have been bent a little with the current HTML allowance up to a point, but placing complete games is more than likely an offense against the website's guidelines.

I think I know who you're referring too and my suggestion is to report this to a mod. =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I checked and sifted through the ArmorGames Terms and Conditions for you and what I was able to find so far on this issue is this statement:

Article 5a)
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
Section 11)
⢠modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights of use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise; or...

This could indicate that it's not allowed to place embedded Flash Games upon a profile's about...

I think I'll forward this to Justin to make sure and (hopefully) have him answer this issue for you! =)
Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Ok thankyou very much and i dont think we mean the same the guy i mean he has like 38 points and only because of comments to me cat and the game colony

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

You're welcome for now and I hope/am sure it will be resolved in the end! =)

Just wait for Justin to have a look at it if he finds the time!

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Has justin already answered?

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

I could but mrdaycee already did so now were just waiting

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Nothing so far... I will keep checking for his reply and (eventually) re-send it to him after a little while, but for now it's wait and see what gives! =)

Showing 1-7 of 7