ForumsThe TavernRude People

13 1806
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

How many people have had really bad experiences with rude people?

• 13 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I think everyone has, at some point, had really bad experiences with rude people.

Take this thread for example: no bothered to reply before I did. Rude people. D:

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

There is no way around rude people they are always somewhere.
Sometimes even we are rude without even noticing.

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

Not to throw names, but rude people i know.

Joel, Kalib, Clayton and Steven Harper

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

and Steven Harper

Well needed. Thank you. But it's Stephen.

Yes, I have had many meetings with rude people. Although that being said it's hard to distinguish rude people with morons.
VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

Umm everyone I know has. Unless you stay in your house, most people will run across at least one rude person everyday. Traffic is a good example of how something can make everyone rude and in a crappy mood.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

There are Rude People all over the globe. And well it is a attitude really. They aren't mad at you (sometimes) just very touchy and need to take out there anger on the person closest to them at the moment. I have dealt with Rude People alot but if you address that you are not to be messed with you will be fine.

Funny, I am actually kinda rude sometimes and half the time it isn't intentional. But it is just a personality, that is all. I think that it is good to come by them every now and then so in the future you know how to deal with them with ease.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Being rude is a waste of time. The best thing to do is get past your anger and realize that there is no point in being angry.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

This thread sucks.

/troll

As has been said above, it would be very surprising if you've never encountered someone who's rude. People often don't care about the other person's thoughts/feelings, are selfish and impatient.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I encounter rude people nearly every time I leave the house. I have had people be rude for no apparent reason. The cashier doesn't greet me, the bus driver could care less that I said Good Morning... Never ends... I try not to hold it against them.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This thread sucks.

Yeah, this is going nowhere.

Someone tell a long-winded story about how someone or something was extremely rude to them! Please? :3
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Someone tell a long-winded story about how someone or something was extremely rude to them! Please?

OK.

so, im making popcorn in my microwave. and the timer was ticking down to 0, 10, 9, 8, 7

i was staring it down. hearing the cereals slow their &quotop"

pop pop pop... pop pop... pop. pop pop

the timer was now on 1. and I hate the sound it makes when the timer hits zero. so with one second left, I whip open the door stopping the timer. I grab the pop corn but FORGET to press clear!! my dad sees this as he walks by.

and he goes hey its not done. So he closes the microwave with one second still on the timer. and presses.... START.

I heard the noise i so dreaded because my dad was out to get me. Truly Rude.
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

funny i do that to with the microwave and one second left but as far as rude people go it seems that the most rude are people who beleive themselves to be of a high society so they look down upon people with lower class tendencies or people who mock my entertainment tastes because i prefer older things like led zeppelin and so on or people who act like there best at everything lots of anoying people arent there

wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

I went on an amazing field trip to the Scooper Bowl once. I went with a small group of people from my class. I have a nut allergy and was about to ask one of the people giving out the ice cream if the flavor I wanted had any nuts in it. This random kid that's like half my size and is not from my school comes up to me and shouts "Hey! Move it! Get outta the way!" I'm sensitive and I can't help it. I almost started crying. I couldn't help it.

Showing 1-13 of 13