ForumsGamesBest gun in Strike Force Heroes

30 16483
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

What do you think the best gun in Strike Force Heroes is?

• 30 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

@Jacen96

Have you even tried the cyclone? Yes it does a little more damage and better accuracy, but Cyclone is a mini explosive weapon and a machine gun. It has more ammo and all these things make it as a primary weapon. It is one of my total favorite weapons so...

Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

KATANA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

yes i have, but it took so many shots to kill a almost dead enemy, almost a whole mag for one hit, so i have decided that the better accuracy is a good thing.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

And what about ammo? Cyclone has more ammo and its a machine pistol. Do you like fast clicking better then holding? Desert eagle isnt a machine pistol, while cyclone is a machine pistol from which one only one shot already does 48 damage. +it's explosive

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Medic: 500
Assasin: AWP
Commando: mini gun/OICW
Tank: Omar

Medic: p99
Assasin99
Commando: Cyclone
Tank: Cyclone

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

the cyclone is completly ineffective against tanks because you have to get so close they can tear you up with their shotgun.

+ its explosive
which makes you run the risk of killing yourself. and as for fast clicking, i have to do it with the dragon anyway so it doesn't make much difference.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

What is this dragon you were talking about? For which class is it?

And cyclone makes such a risk of suicide if you dont have a good experience wit it. And also if you have an explosive, you can hit multiple enemies at once when they all hide in one spot.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

What is this dragon you were talking about? For which class is it?
the second to last assault rifle you unlock for medic.

you can hit multiple enemies at once when they all hide in one spot.
which means you will die faster from all the bullets hitting you because of how close you have to get.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

You dont have to get too close. When you hide behind crates the enemies cannot hurt you, when you jump out of your hiding spot, shoot te bullet exactly when your body is out of the crates, works very good. If that doesnt work for you, you dont have skill.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

they rarely conglomerate into one spot except in capture the flag, and then the flag doesn't have boxes around it usually

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Then stay away as long as possible so they dont see you. Also, use tank with it, but a shield that doesnt reduce accuracy. If you have an commando keep jumping around because that usually confuses the enemies. If medic, medic has the self revive thing. And the assassin... can say one word "blur"

This should help and we dont use secondary weapons as often as primary. I use secondary when my assassins AWP is out of ammo and when my tank has a shield. Any other questions?

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

AWP

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

You dont have to get too close. When you hide behind crates the enemies cannot hurt you, when you jump out of your hiding spot, shoot te bullet exactly when your body is out of the crates, works very good. If that doesnt work for you, you dont have skill.

Watch out any abrupt respawners !
Also, use tank with it, but a shield that doesnt reduce accuracy

Shield is not necessary... except Siege
If you have an commando keep jumping around because that usually confuses the enemies

Enemies with high-rate-of-fire weapons ---> Fail ! But kill them before us is ok... !
If medic, medic has the self revive thing

I'd rather die than use this... ! Kevlar killstreak + Charismatic skill is a best combination !
And the assassin... can say one word "blur"

Agree... ! But how about Killstreak ?
they rarely conglomerate into one spot except in capture the flag, and then the flag doesn't have boxes around it usually

Do you mean Camping ?
kai_cheemeng
kai_cheemeng
1 posts
Nomad

how to shoot laser in STRIKE FORCE HEROES 1

gamemaster5
gamemaster5
1 posts
Nomad

golden gun and butler knife is the best

Showing 16-30 of 30