ForumsPopular MediaSongs that you can listen over and over again without getting tired of it

97 45032
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Almost everyone has a song(s) that they will never get tierd of, for me it the song "Video Killded the Radio Star" by the Buggles, but I do have many more. Whats the song(s) that you never get tierd of?

• 97 Replies
GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith
Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

Lil Wayne, sry 4 the wait

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

That's smart, they filtered out D i c k from the name of the group!

What was it doing there in the first place? The name of the band is the Dave Clark Five. The guy you're thinking of was an American radio and television personality, not a musician.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What was it doing there in the first place? The name of the band is the Dave Clark Five. The guy you're thinking of was an American radio and television personality, not a musician.

Doh, you're right. That's what happens when you multitask all the time.
theme1337
theme1337
23 posts
Nomad

Good God by korn. song is so awesome.

kelly_monarchist
kelly_monarchist
3 posts
Nomad

Everything I'm Not by The Veronicas, Vartalak by Notar Mary

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Some Nights by Fun, Trip the Light by Alicia Lemke & Praan sung by Palbasha Siddique (the 2nd & 3rd are both composed by Garry Schyman)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I find that I prefer instrumentals and soundtracks as opposed to actual lyrical songs.

Agreed. I can listen to the same instrumental for hours, but I cannot do that for a song with lyrics.
From YouTube: heart of courage

Yep, that is a great one.
shego911
shego911
2 posts
Nomad

I absolutely LOVE One Directions

What Makes You Beautiful
or ANYTHING by One Direction
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

L'Via L'Viaquez - The Mars Volta

This song is so frickin' awesome! It gets my blood pumping every time I listen to it!

Here is a link [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphZtpafdKY]

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

Time Of Your Life, Kid ink. Can't get it outta my head.

DrDJFoshizzleDawg
DrDJFoshizzleDawg
5 posts
Nomad

I would have to say kill your heroes by awol nation or we are soldiers by five finger death punch

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

Eluveitie - Inis Mona......saw them on a show...never forgot that song....

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, wait I found a new one! I have listened to this song like all day and I am not tired of it yet, then again I have taken breaks in between listening to it so I can see how I have not gotten tired of this song yet. Anyways, the song is New York City by Emigrate. Ya, thats right. I used the same artist as my last post. I am not very creative. lol

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Op-op-op...OPEN GANGNAM STYLE!!!!

Showing 31-45 of 97