ForumsNews and FeedbackMMO Games Suggestion

7 3251
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

Good evening,
So I've been a member of AG since along time now long before I made this account, so due to studies I was not online on the site and a month ago when I came back I found an MMO games! It's astonishing and I quite like all of the games in there! So my suggestion is that we get 1 AP every few levels on any of the games.. Or make a special MMO AP points and see who plays the MMO games the most and who's the king of MMO!
Waiting to hear what do you think or maybe other people's suggestions?

Islam Elshobokshy

• 7 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I think MMOs should be like other games on AG, which means that rating and commenting should be enabled in those games.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

But it's an MMO so that means it got no end to the game so I think there should be a new system, so people would be more excited about playing them.

Naoto1994
Naoto1994
19 posts
Nomad

I agree with having a new type of game rating system, especially since MMO's are much more complex and re-playable. In fact, I think it should be much more elaborate and have different categories for every AG game like:

1. Controls
2. Soundtrack
3. Visuals
4. Storyline
5. General Gameplay Satisfaction
6. Would you play a sequel of this game? (A yes or no)

I think that having more elaborate statistics of different aspects of each and every AG game will make users more aware of each up and down of the games.

As for MMO's, since most or all (I am not sure) are owned by other sites and AG is simply hosting them, maybe AG isn't implementing a ranking system for them due to this kind of issue.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

As for MMO's, since most or all (I am not sure) are owned by other sites and AG is simply hosting them, maybe AG isn't implementing a ranking system for them due to this kind of issue.

I guess you are right about that, but they still need to make a new rating system for them like you said And make the games more enjoyable.
TakahiroUchiha
TakahiroUchiha
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah I noticed that the MMO's don't have rankings and I think it would be pretty good to have them. At least it has how many times the games have been played so that people know which one's people like more, since there is no rankings. I am currently a HUGE fan of Sword & Potions. I hate that you have to wait to play at times, but I will gladly wait because I'm addicted to it right now >.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

So my suggestion is that we get 1 AP every few levels on any of the games.

They're adding achievements in AG3, so there should be achievements for MMOs. Achieving certain levels and whatnot, but not by every level or giving too little AP for them. I personally don't play MMOs, but let's say there are 100 ranks, levels, or whatever. Once you get to level twenty you get fifteen armor points, another twenty levels and you get thirty armor points, and so on.
LegendaryRedriders
LegendaryRedriders
75 posts
Nomad

The new AP system starts sounding more and more like a better Kongerate system. I like the idea about MMOs, but they should be considered like any other game. Instead of basing the AP off of the level, they're should be achievements for levels.

For Example:
Level 5 - 5 AP
Level 15 - 10 AP
level 30 - 15 AP

1. Controls
2. Soundtrack
3. Visuals
4. Storyline
5. General Gameplay Satisfaction
6. Would you play a sequel of this game? (A yes or no)

I like the idea about the commets but there should also be a section for bugs and exploits the developers can see. Sometimes reporting the people that do it just doesn't stop it.
Showing 1-7 of 7