ForumsThe TavernIf a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?

82 14375
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?Would you kill everyone of them or would hide.Write down what you think.

• 82 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

buy guns, buy ammo, buy food, go to a secluded area, build fort, survive. in zombie apocallypse, stay away from big cities and stay in the rural areas, that way there won't be as many zombies around.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

well my local state prison has a fence with razor wire wove through it,a fully stalked armory,a generator,a back up generator,bunch of gaurd towers with spot lights and plenty of other chewy little treats so if it was free of the undead or had a small amount then id stay there or id go to a gas station near my house that has brick walls and barred up windows

ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

I would follow sameil

katchka
katchka
15 posts
Nomad

get a big van with added armor, make a sun roof for turret/gun spot, with shooting holes in the sides.

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Well, for me when there are the first sighns of zombies and there spreading, I would gather up and stock up on food, health supplies(such as bandages, medicine, etc) and maybe some zombie killing weopons. And then if there is finnaly an apocalypse and the zombies are headed me way I'ld find a safe place or house, kill some zombies, and maybe team up with some fellow survives.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I'd go take over the closest WalMart

/zombie apocalypse

LegendaryRedriders
LegendaryRedriders
75 posts
Nomad

I think the picture below shows what I would do to the zombies. I'd prob make a song about it http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/10/burnzombieburnimage241008425.jpg

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Shoot myself in the face. Its pointless, why go through all the pain, suffering and fear to come to your demise anyways. This way you wont become a zombie and you dont have to go through so much terror and carnage. I dont mean to call you liars but I highly doubt that all of your plans would go as successfully as you planned.

ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

I agree we should all just shoot ourselves in the faces.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Well. I started writing a story about a zombie apocalypse, but I stopped it.

The plan in the story was a taking over Alcatraz. But if it was a real life situation, I would totes take over the nearest prison and use that for shelter for the regular people. Using such a fortress would attract people of all kinds, with a wide range of abilities. Say, if a doctor made his/her way into the fort, there is the medical support. I wouldn't travel far outside of the area I know, so I would stay in my city. It isn't too big, but it's a nice size.
Now say if I happened upon a construction worker, or an architect (lol), I would work on ways to improve fences.
After I had a good fortress in the prison, I would try to expand the safe area. Eventually taking the city back, and figuring out a way to rid the world of zombies, or just expanding the safe area more and more.

But hey, this is totes for fun.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

[quote=pickpocket]Shoot myself in the face.[/quote]

Aww now that's no fun.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

@samdawghomie

Well then what is fun? Living in fear tat zombies might come any monent? Suffering how zombies eat off your eyes and fingers? Doesn't sound fun to me.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Go into my Scissorman form grab a giant pair of scissors and kill every zombie because I am immune to the virus in that form and I am immune to physical damage. Just please don't spray me with holy water.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

suicide

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

This is probably the seventh or eighth thread like this. Thoad, why did you have to leave us? The ZSC would solve all of these moronic solutions.

Get the .22 rifle and the .22 pistol in my house, sneak quietly until I'm out of the city. Roads will be jammed, and a bike simply wouldn't work for practical and mechanical reasons. Just don't stop. If the undead arrive to devour my flesh, then I put a round in my head.

Avoid all places where people congregate, as they will likely be infested as well. Super markets, shopping malls, and so on. More importantly, they will already be looted and ransacked, especially for food, guns and ammo, and batteries. Gun stores are to be avoided, as they will likely be manned by some very scared and very angry people, and even approaching will get me shot. The main roads are not to be traveled upon. With the zeds being dead people, and the fact that traffic will literally go nowhere, it would just be a bloodbath of rotting flesh and hungry zombies.

Oh, and if I can, find an AR15 and a 9mm pistol, preferably a Glock. Reliability coupled with an endless supply of ammo for 9mm, and the long range repeating ability of the AR15, makes them good choices. Should I ever have to shoot my way out, which with all preference is never, I know my weapons will work to full effect. Once the bullets start flying, though, I'd estimate my time on Earth would very quickly run out. Every zombie within half a mile can hear even a .22, so when I pull the trigger, I better mean it. Once you fire a bullet, you can't take it back.

Showing 1-15 of 82