ForumsThe TavernXbox or a PS3?

3 1117
HappyGameNation
HappyGameNation
2 posts
Nomad

Which is better? an xbox or an ps3 ive got an xbox but i never know what its like to play a ps3 i mean, the controllers are so small! i may get one though heh.

• 3 Replies
Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

This is an age old question, and if I still used consoles I would be all over it. But sooner or later, you'll realize that computers are a much better choice, and at some point you'll start investing in your computer and forget about all the consoles. This isn't my opinion, this is pretty much how the situation is right now.

(Of course some games that are only ever made for one console, like the Halo franchise or Littlebigplanet, they make you wonder if you should spend some money on a console. but in the end you'll want a PC.)

But if I had to choose from the 2 ..? I've used both, liked both, kept both, sold both, and honestly the difference is tiny. Ps3 has free internet multiplayer. I gotta say that's a tipping point. Maybe if I used consoles, I would get a Ps3 again. Maybe.

(Also, it's important to remember the "360" when talking about the Xbox 360, since if you just say Xbox it means the original xbox. I just presumed that you meant the 360 since that's the same gen as Ps3..)

katchka
katchka
15 posts
Nomad

I say xbox bc of the halo series.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad
Showing 1-3 of 3