ForumsThe TavernThe Weirdest thing ever.

15 2102
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

Whats the weirdest thing you've ever seen?

• 15 Replies
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

tough but i think id say it was the look of my classmates faces when i wore my cardboard helmet to school yes I realy did it just like the time i wore all camo and a bandana over my face with a camo baseball cap

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Last night was kind of the weirdest things i've ever seen. I was on top of a mountain peak, looking down on the town below me, when i noticed facing me, above me, there were two lights. Not moving as such, just hovering in place. I thought it was house lights in the mountain until i realized i was on the peak, the highest point.

Very weird.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

My friend came to school while he was only wearing boxers, but everybody thought they were shorts.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

I google searched "Stoma" once.

Eeyup.

-Chillz

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I google searched "Stoma" once.

part of me wanted to search that, and part of me REALLY didn't want to. What is it?

weirdest thing I've ever seen? Probably the creepy shack in the back of my neighborhood. By now i realize it was just someone's old shed while the house was torn down but its really creepy. It's just a small two room shed deep in the woods. Some kids sprayed pentagrams all over it and scratched tally marks into the walls. All the windows are broken out and there is a cage where it looks like an animal would stay. strange.
wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

Probably some of the animals found in the depths of the ocean.

SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

I was on the bus home from school and looking out the window I could have sworn I saw a man walking on the Charles River over a hundred feet from the river bank.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

About a year back, I was outside taking a walk on a clear night when I saw this odd streak of bright, whitish light in the sky. At first I thought it was a bolide, or small meteor, that made it into the lower atmosphere, but then it made a sharp turn, flashed once, and vanished. Less than a minute later a pair of Air Force fighter jets followed the same direction at high speed.
This all happened within the course of about 45 seconds or so. I don't know what I saw, but it stumped me then and continues to do so now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I have no clue what mine was. I was walking to a gas station close by my old house, and to do so I had to cross a large intersection. Now of course, like any good intersection, it had parts where people can walk to, stand and wait, then run across (of course I think they were supposed to be more like medians, but oh well). So after I got done at the gas station, I hurried over to one of the medians, which don't ask me why but it had bars that looked into a sewer pipe-esq thing. While waiting for a chance to go I looked down into the bars and saw the last half of this...thing...as it walked by (the thing goes: cylinder pipe, top opened for bars, cylinder pipe...and it was just walking into the cylinder pipe).

I have honestly no clue as to what the hell it was...and the only thing I can think of that would best describe it would be those rat like creatures from Princess Bride. (Yes, it was about their size too)

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

part of me wanted to search that, and part of me REALLY didn't want to. What is it?

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/stoma That is the best explanation I can find without some nasty picture in it.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

dont do it if ya have weak stomach cuz its kinda gross

i think the weirdest thing I have seen in a while is your name ballsackcaptain im sorry but its just frickin weird!
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

A news report of a tsunami 7 minutes after I left that EXACT beach. (2006)

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

My weirdest one : before i tell u, u should know it was during night at 10:00 p.m. U.S., but at where i was at before, it was 4:00 in the morning. + i didnt get any sleep on the plane... Ans, the day before i woke on 3:00 in the morning and didnt sleep till

Anyway....

- Walking up the stairs from the airport, when all of a sudden im dreaming while walking up the stairs. i go to to my bathroom, brush my teeth then wake up from my daze...

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

im probably the weirdest thing ive ever seen, but there might, just might, be more out there.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

i thought i had saw a ghost horse dancing but then i realized that it was the lights.

Showing 1-15 of 15