349 posts
Nomad

My personal favorite was my trip to Rio De Janiro

• 4 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Ohh. it's a toss-up between my trip to the Bahamas on a cruise or my trip to New York City.

Probably my Trip to New York City though. I got to see so many important landmarks: Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Time Square, ect. On the cruise I saw some amazing things as well but New York I liked a little bit better.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I haven't really been on many vacations. Being the youngest, I kind of missed out on all the fun stuff. =/

Out of the few I have taken, it would have to be going to San Diego (I know that is kind of boring, but that's the best I currently have.)

Here in a couple months however, I talked my parents into going to Los Angeles to see Space Shuttle Endeavor. I always wanted to go to L.A., so this could possibly turn out to be the best vacation I've ever been on.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

My favorite would have to be going to Kuai, Hawaii. The island was so green, it made me sad when I got back to Salt Lake City. Everyone needs to go there in their lifetime.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Viva Las Vegas.

I don't drink anymore, nor do I gamble, but everything about that city is spectacular. Any place where I can walk down the street in the middle of the night and be surrounded by neon lights and other people is my kind of place.

If I ever get married, it's going to be there, honeymoon and everything. That city is mesmerizing.

Showing 1-4 of 4