ForumsGamesSlenderman

96 23311
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If you haven't heard of the meme, read about it right here.

What do you think of this horrifying free game? I just played it yesterday and got to the part when you put the tape into the television then turn around...shortly after I quickly pushed escape, quietly sobbing. If you have any terrifying experiences with the game, post it all here.

Link to download the game

WARNING: if you haven't played the game yet, it is very scary and disturbing, not recommended for younger people.

• 96 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

How are you supposed to play Slender? I went to the site and I saw no way to play it.

It's not a flash game, you have to download it off of teh interwebz.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What for money? This isn't Minecraft don't they know that the economy is rough?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

No, it's a free game. The one that's currently out is just a demo of sorts, the ful version is coming out soon enough and will only be somewhere along the lines of $15. The reason it requires a download is because it really isn't that kind of game and would probably be very slow if it was browser based.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

It is basically an FPS type horror game where you are a girl trying to find pages and not be killed and it is scary as ****

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

Except that FPS stands for first person shooter and there is no shooting of any kind, it is first person but that doesn't make it an FPS.

Bobthebest
Bobthebest
28 posts
Shepherd

It is basically an FPS type horror game where you are a girl trying to find pages and not be killed and it is scary as ****

First flaw, FPS stands for First Person Shooter, this game involves no guns what so ever. Second, we don't know the gender of the character is unknown. And final, it is not scary as **** it just makes you crap your pants. No biggy!
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

My first time playing Slenderman was with my brother. It was both our first time playing it too.We played it at night (wasn't the best idea). We got like 4 pages and the music started being all weird (like DancesWithFoxes said) and he showed up. I screamed and my brother almost threw my laptop! After that I didn't want to play but my brother kept playing.

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

The first time I watched someone play this game it really freaked me out. THEN my friend decided he wanted me to play it...with the lights out. He also filmed me...and yes I jumped and yelped a bit even though I knew what was going to happen. I like the different variations of it like the Mansion and Hospital versions.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Just tried it out. I guess it's a bit freaky, but I don't get why it's so popular.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

Because Sal, there are tons of people who like to scare themselves to the point of defiling their pants.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Just watched the link Manly posted

To Ghost's question about the hooded figure:

This just backs up my statements that the games are more "Marble Hornet's" Slender than the real Slenderman. The hooded guy is a character in Marble Hornets that appears every now and then

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Ignore that post. What I meant to say was, "Am I the only one who thinks of Slenderman as a role model? Sorry for the bad grammar. I typed it pretty fast.

I look at him as a pretty worthless character and a bad excuse for a lack of animation.
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Slender is my girlfriend, don't mess with him! He just wants to be loved.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

is it just me, or is this 1 of the worst hypes ever? even my little pony is better then this.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

But I don't know about him being worse than a stale cartoon.

MLP is more scary.
Showing 61-75 of 96