The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsProgramming ForumWeebly.com Site Help

30 15627
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I help run a site. It is being created by using Weebly.com. Does anyone know if there is a way to create polls with that site? I don't know if this topic belongs here.

• 30 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I don't want to puchase a domain.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Then i don't think you can virtually move the site. Listen, what is your site about? I'll make one for you using spruz if i must. It honestly isn't that hard.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I will try spruz. I have put a lot of work into the site, though. I don't want to have to start over.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

If you need help just contact me and i will gladly help you out gman. I'm here if you need me.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

Free hosting usually has a lot limitations one being that you can not download and transfer files via FTP.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I don't want to pay to own it though.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, then your pretty much out of luck. SOrry gman1000

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Oh, well. I figured out how to get a forum, and I figured out how to make a poll. I am victorious!

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I made a site using a free hosting site. I also used a forum from another site, and I've made polls and put them on my site. Free hosting is limited, but still works well if you find the right site.

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I used freehostyou.com but I know html, so I made the site through that. for the poll I can't remember but I think it was polldaddy.com. I'll get back to you on the forum, I can't remember right now.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

What site did you use?

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post:

For the forum I used bravenet.com They were all free, but rather limited. Bravenet has other stuff too, but idk if you can use it all without paying.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

sigh... this was a 2 years old thread! what make you think that the guy will answer you???

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

More like 3 years now. I think new users just see topics on the front page due to the glitch and click them not knowing they are buried and dead. It's especially bad here since people comment less so there is a higher chance of old topic reanimating.

Showing 16-29 of 30