ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39458
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

My roommate has it and we play it all the time. One time on a team slayer game at Snowbound he killed the entire team with 1 grenade, it was called an "Extermination" and thanks to the sweet new replay feature we got to watch it over and over again.

Also another time on High Grounds, team slayer, he had the spartan laser and he fired at a Ghost and somehow got a double kill.. We watched the replay to see what happened and it turns out there was an invisible guy with a rocket launcher in mid-jump, ready to kill someone and he lasered him on accident, freaking hilarious...

rytherix
rytherix
68 posts
Nomad

I have to say, its pretty good, I played through the campaign with my friend, I wasnt really impressed, but from what I have heard they have a pretty good multiplayer 8/10 lol, I would rather play some select sweet flash games XD

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

halo 3 on heroic is what halo was meant to be, its the perfect setting for just the righ amount of action without the annoyance of legendary.

One time on high ground i grabbed the spartan laser and spent helf of the match sniping people with it while they tried to get to me lol

Another time me and couple of friends were playing sand trap on forge. I spawned a couple of hornets and after a while i turned into spark, snuck up on a hornet in flight, turned back into normal and boarded it, kicking the guy out and to his death, then shooting them as they tried to do the same to me ... hilarious

Calvin35
Calvin35
20 posts
Nomad

One day i was really really bored so i went on forge and chose random maps laying mines and chucking grenades at them. MONSTER CRASHES DUDES

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

hey where can you gt halo 3 in stores i have the original and have rented halo2 from blockbuster but where can you get halo3?

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

play.com

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

not the internet IN STORES

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

..what kind of stores do you have near you?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

best buy, blokbuster, thats all i know of, might be more

towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

If you live near Michigan, then you should definetly try Meijers.

If you don't live anywhere near a Meijer, then you can go to a Walmart, which can be found any place in the USA.

FYI: Walmart is a bigger better place than Meijer, but is essentially the same thing. (But my bosses @ Meijer didn't just hear that)

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

i live in california......

towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

Yeah, try Walmart

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

ill try bestbuy first its where i got soem cool games

towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

Oh I thought you meant you tried Best Buy first and that they were sold out.

Yeah I would definetly say go to Best Buy.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

if it has high prices ill wait till lower, i can wait

Showing 1-15 of 222