ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39435
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
Sikgamer
Sikgamer
6 posts
Nomad

I have Halo 3 AND Call of Duty 4. But unfortunately my Xbox360 suffered from the RRoD so i can't play either D;

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

halo 3 is freakin in awsome, once i was playin online is team slayer i went to the bad guy base and they kept responding in the same place so i got the ten kills in 4 seconds medal but unfortunatley it was only customs games

llcooljayman
llcooljayman
11 posts
Nomad

Yeah i guess this game was alright i dont really like campaign, but i love xbox live on this game its sweet!

Seuska
Seuska
6 posts
Nomad

Lol one time i got a meele kill from like 10 ft away, it was funny.. nothing big haha.

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

i think that Halo is a good FPS but i don't think that it is the Greatest FPs and game ever made like everyone says it is. I have a PS3 and my friends annoy me cause i can't play Halo on a Ps3 but i just say O well i think RFoM is better LOL

bx_platano
bx_platano
12 posts
Nomad

meman lol yu rock dude

NoradXi
NoradXi
10 posts
Nomad

dude i played halo 3 the day it came out and beat it the next day i was straight up dissapointed ...... and then we went and played it online and it sucked even harder

if u want a good game to play go out and get Call OF Duty 4 Modern war fare

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

i have to say that I disagree with you NoradXi. I thought the Halo 3 campaign was fine but the online play was total awesomeness. But i have to agree that CoD 4 is a really cool game as well, in my opinion Halo 3 is better.

bergkamp100
bergkamp100
2 posts
Nomad

how to gain money... i wanna put lots of things in forge

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

my crazy story is when i threw a plsma grenade on some one's butt. and he took the big,yellow gravlift(construct map) and he got to 2 teammates and he accidentally blew them up as well.

pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

cool game

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

its really fun, we have that call of duty 4 assasins creed and other not as good games, the new systems rock all together but halo 3 is one of the really good games, no super awesome stories though

cowsmom
cowsmom
3 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is Awesome

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

EB games, Gamestop, Best Buy, Mabey at wallmart

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

crazy halo story? got toooooo many, I do think it was too short and the campaign suked, which I have said many times, and turret you forgote Software ect., Target, and Ebay!!!!

Showing 31-45 of 222