ForumsThe TavernFate? or the... uh, other one?

23 5797
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

do you guys believen fate, or destiny? (are those two the same thing?) let me rephrase, do you guys believe that everything that happens was meant to happen, OR that the things that happen, just happen based on what the actions of others are? (does that seem a little bit confusing?)

• 23 Replies
SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

omg, you slept through the superbowl?!?!
Anyways, I believe everything was meant to happen unless god changes everything.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

fate? bah. stupid fate taking credit for all of MY work.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

I believe that most things happen for a reason.

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

maybe only coinsidence

Regig
Regig
7 posts
Nomad

I think that destiny is true because everybody's destiny is what they would do unless the random theorem is true. see if you were like cloned and put in the exact same world and same situations and everything around your clone the same, every choice the clone would make would be the ones you chose, unless random theorem is true, then the clone would choose something different.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i think it is fate the we have coincidences. wether that or there is only fate.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm a strong believer in fate and destiny. I think lifes mapped out - you just gotta find the right path.

RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

ahhhh fate the one thing that is in many books and movies.
the one thing that i think that portrays fate the best is a song by Trans Siberian Orchestra. in their Beethovens Last Night album. it portrays fate as a woman/person. heres a link to the song if your interested its not spam I can only use bing videos because my parents blocked you tube.
[url=http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/beethoven-fate-trans-siberian-orchestra/3cec12a9c2a2b80707b83cec12a9c2a2b80707b8-890923451739?cpkey=df4fee40ccd3a822fa45df4fee40ccd3a822fa45-968288174203%7Ctrans%20siberian%20orchesrta%20fate%7C%7C&q=trans%20siberian%20orchesrta%20fate] this actually has another song with it because the guy who made the video messed up.

Showing 16-23 of 23