ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30043
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Outfit: jeans, white long sleeved shirt.
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
Weakness: none
-Team-
~none~

i'm not gonna answer that want to be on my team

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

You call the police, "We'll be sending an officer, he be there in ten minutes," says the 911 operator. But you hear a crash and some more braking glass.

------------------------------

Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

"Thanks but no thanks, however I do owe you for saving my life so, I'll be an ally to you, not a team member."

Maxatrillian
Maxatrillian
2 posts
Nomad

Name: Timothy Johnson.
Biography: I am from a a rather rich family, and my Father owns a oil company and is a multi-billionaire, and I inherited a lot of money off him.
One day, when my butler, Mr. James, was taking me to bowls club, and to get to the club we had to go through a rough part of the city. (you know, the place where you would never leave your car, and everyone has a knife in their pocket) Mr. James doesn't like taking me to club, for this reason. So, we were driving down when we heard shouting, "HEEEEEEY! Johnson junior, you snob, get out here NOW. We Wouldn't want you to get hurt, would we know?" I looked out and there was him and five others with balaclavas, all with assault rifles. "Mr. James, do as he says," I told him. So, we got out of the car and the man said "Goodnight, Junior" and (to my suprise) shot me fifty times in the chest .
Super Power: I can cheat death, everytime I die I will come back to life as the same person, but a different body. Not the best, but extremely useful.
Weakness: Everytime I come back to life, the body I inhabit will be a single year older than my last.
-Team-
~Mr. James' spirit (invisible, and only I can hear his voice

Start for me

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

I try to find out what made the noise.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

Eagle "The bad guy mite be loose again."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

If he is still in the house, then we will re freeze him and then knock him out. I mentaly say to Eagle.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

You check on him, he is still on ice but there is someone in the room with him.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

"Who are you?" I ask and stand ready for another fight.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

It turns, this time its a woman, about the same size as you wearing the same gear as the man, she start to speak, "This is between me and him, leave now girl or you'll be next."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

"I'll leave the room but not my home." I say and then leave the room. I keep in mind what both look like so I can tell the police later.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Name: Jason Cryptonia
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Inventory: a bag of magnetic ball bearings
Super Power: ability to bend matter
Weakness:unknown
-Team-
~None

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

-Team-
~none~

thx i say to the man. what did you do i ask as i go back to my room

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:Patient Scrubs
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)
Weakness: sedated, head ache
-Team-
~None

I try to get out of bed and eat something,then go visit my parents.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~
She comes after you, "No leave this place or kill you before him."

-------------------------------------------------------
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Weakness: Head ache
-Team-
~None

You wake up in the hospital, with a major head ache, and you see what you where wearing before you incident in a neat pile in a chair, a bag of magnetic ball bearings is on top.

-------------------------

-Team-
~none~

"I can bend shadows to hide me from site." he tells you.
-------------------------------------------------------

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:Patient Scrubs
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)
Weakness: sedated, head ache
-Team-
~None

You feel weak and sit back down, "Now don't count your chickens before they've hatched, you still haven't recovered from the explosion at the place where you found those crystals," says the doc, " and if you are wondering how I learned about that, your
colleague, Mr. summers, who brought you in told us about it."

Cardibard I'll let you add the magnetic ball bearings in your inventory slide this time, but from now on I'll give you the items where I give the to you, and next time please ask me if it is okay to have it in your inventory's (this gos to all of you)
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

sorry i didnt know.
Weakness: Head ache
-Team-
~None

I get up and pick up my stuff but drop the bag of ball bearings and they roll away never to be found. after that i look around wondering what happened

Showing 61-75 of 264