ForumsForum Gamesdragon egg

405 42854
fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

[quote]if i spell some thing wrong you can correct me

[i]i have bin thinking a bought making an rpg for a weak now cents all of my other topics die from misspelled words im going to try and spell all the words correctly

you wake up in a random cave and there is an egg a dragon egg you have to describe it and ill be the one to tell you what kind of dragon will hatch when it hatches you get a power you can choose what one it is you have to raise the dragon and care for it or elts it will die if it dies in battle take it to a church to revive it fill out this char sheat to play

name:
power:
desc:
desc of egg:

• 405 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Storm
Power:can wield darkness aka shadow
Desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
Desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun
Inventory:
Gold:50
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Pets:Baby slime(Goo)
Team:Queen Mab
Dragon gender:F
Quest:Find cave in mountains and collect 10 Mystery crystals(Rewards are a diamond sword, an enchanted map that tells you where you are, and any extra Mystery crystals you find)

I take it in as a pet and make sure that both it and Queen Mab don't fight. I name the slime Goo.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
Desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun
Inventory:
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Quest:Find cave in mountains and collect 10 Mystery crystals(Rewards are a diamond sword, an enchanted map that tells you where you are, and any extra Mystery crystals you find)

as your walking you fall into the cave there are 15 mystery crystals and a couple of crates

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Mystery Crystals(15)
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor

I gather all of the crystals and then try to break or open the crates so I can see what is in them.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:Mystery Crystals(15)
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor

you get a crate open whith your sowrd goo ovis into one and queen mab burns one in side the one you opened is 10 more mystery crystals the goo brought back a golden realick that makes you turn invisable and the burned one has 1000 gold

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Mystery Crystals(25), Gold Relic(turns owner invisible)
Gold:1050
Weaponsragon Egg Sword
Armorragon Egg Armor

I test the relic out a couple of times until I know how to turn it off and on. I then head back to the village.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:Mystery Crystals(15) a invisibility relic, enchanted map
Weaponsragon Egg Sword, diamond sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Quest:none
when you get back the person thanks you and gives you the items and asks if there was any thing ealts in the cave should you tell him or not

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Mystery Crystals(5), an invisibility relic, enchanted map
Weaponsragon Egg Sword, diamond sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Quest:none

I tell the person about the relic.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

name:Jace Mortem
power:can move objects with the mind
desc:Average height and skin and bone basicly. Often viewed as an outsider by his dark appearance. usually wearing a black hood and is quick to react to an insult.
desc of egg:black with speckles of a lighter form of gray. about the size of two fists.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

desc:Average height and skin and bone basicly. Often viewed as an outsider by his dark appearance. usually wearing a black hood and is quick to react to an insult.
desc of egg:black with speckles of a lighter form of gray. about the size of two fists.

you found a dark splash dragon they are a rare tip of dragon they only lay eggs every 1000 years and only lay 10 eggs they leave the runt egg to die when they hatch (you can see why they are rare) and have the tufest scales of the dragon race

kastor246
kastor246
213 posts
Nomad

name: Kase
power:
desc: Kase is tall fast avrege weight. Long black hair.
desc of egg:Black and Orange

Seems pretty cool !!!!

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I am drawn to the egg and i watch over, waiting for it to hatch

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

power:

you have found a unknown striped dragon and as it hatches it blowes fire

---------------------------------------------------------------------

it hatches and is half the sise of its egg so you put it back in to carry it

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

power:

you have to put in your power

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I carry it to a small puddle at the back of the cave to see if it can drink from it

kastor246
kastor246
213 posts
Nomad

power: Can control fire

sorry :P

I back away as he blows fire so i dont get burnt

Showing 16-30 of 405