ForumsThe TavernBlack Eyes

8 1164
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

My eyes as of late, have been ending up being complimented only by the dark circles that resonate from them. I find this annoying for one, and have also not seem my eyes without them for three years. No exaggeration. I figured this wasn't an isolated incident so I decided on a thread for it.

My main question is: Is there any way to get rid of it easily? Of course, I know sleep helps, but I'm looking for other solutions to this problem. As far as I care, discuss ways to solve this. But please, I look like a zombie.

• 8 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hmm.
Hmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmm.
I usually have some stuff like that but only when I don't sleep. Maybe you dad has been sneaking into your room and puting gothic makeup on your eyes while you sleep O.o

Rub just under your eyes for a little. It feels better and might work.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

There's some cream out there that's supposed to help, but sleep helps more than anything.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Something tells me this article was written for women, but it can't hurt to try depending on how committed you are to getting rid of the bags under your eyes.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I saw this thread and I immediately went to the conclusion that it was about the fighting-type black eye

But really I only get bags under my eyes when I sleep for not that often, and even when I do get them they go away for me in an hour or two, probably less. My solution would be sleep, I don't know anything else that would work.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

sleep is the main reason here, but if your really desparate, try some dark circle makeup and put it under your eyes. if that doesnt work, maybe you should ask your doctor.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

either:

a) some guy punced u in the eye,

or

b)get some sleep, that's why u get circle's

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

you too? they suck...

But on topic, I think you should GET MORE SLEEP! it's the best thing you can do!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Sleepy sleepy dwarf...sleepy...sleepy...zzzz
Sleep, sleep, CHEESE and more sleep. It's what's best for you.

Showing 1-8 of 8