ForumsThe TavernWhat would you reincarnated what would you be?

31 5150
feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

Post here what would you like to come back as after you die.

I would come back as a bird or a rhino.

• 31 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

How about as a human? Or do I have to come back as a different animal? If I do, I'd come back as a cat. I've always sort of wanted to know what it would be like to be a cat.

Would I be able to retain my human knowledge?

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I would be reincarnated as my favorite animal, the peregrine falcon... the fastest-flying bird in the world! I'd love to be able to reach speeds of over 200 mph using nothing but my body!

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I would be reincarnated into Snoop Lion, Lmao..

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

If I could reincarnate into anything, it'd have to be a wolf

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

As the dictation of reincarnation goes, good people get to be cats, heroes get a choice, bad people who deserve a chance get to be dogs, and bad people have to be minor creatures like insects.

jeroenaa
jeroenaa
13 posts
Blacksmith

I would be a Siberian Tiger or a Grizly Bear. I could also be a dog.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

As the dictation of reincarnation goes, good people get to be cats, heroes get a choice, bad people who deserve a chance get to be dogs, and bad people have to be minor creatures like insects.

Funny how only animals much present in human societies are mentioned... cats are stupid animals anyway (and I mean not because I don't like them, but they're really stupid), and insects have a much bigger collective value.

I would like to be reincarnated as an ape of some sort, come to think of it. How about a bonobo? Or a silver-back gorilla.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

cats are stupid animals anyway

Extremely.
But, as a cat, your schedule is eat, sleep 3/4 of the day, eat some more, get patted, sleep, hunt if you feel like it, sleep some more. Occasionally chase butterflies and toys for amusement of humans.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

A butterfly, so I won't have to be stuck in some retarded body for very long.

Or maybe a wolf. Wolves are cool.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I wanna be an ant in my next life

Lezusia
Lezusia
3 posts
Nomad

I most likely would come back as a cat cause i don't have to do anything!

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i would be an imortal 25 year old that could fly and have super powers. why not?

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Being an insect would be cool. One that lives in a colony, like a bee or an ant. At least you would have a lot of close friends

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

If reincarnation was possible, I would probably reincarnate as an amoeba. Always wondered what it would be like.

i would be an imortal 25 year old that could fly and have super powers. why not?

Do you have to be 25 to be immortal?
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

If I had to reincarnate to something besides a human, I would choose a bird of some kind. Maybe a peregrine falcon like Skeleton, or something else like a red-tailed-hawk.

Showing 1-15 of 31