ForumsThe Tavernthe good, the bad, and the ugly.

8 1174
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

this is a thread where people can share things that are good, bad, and ugly, and also comment on it. here is something to start with:

the good: AG3's public beta has been opened!

the bad: however, it seems like its taking them forever to transfer the data and start the official AG3

the ugly: cormyn has resigned from his admin. duties

they dont have to be about video games.

• 8 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

AG3's public beta has been opened!

Old news.

however, it seems like its taking them forever to transfer the data and start the official AG3

More like "make data because it doesn't actually exist yet"

cormyn has resigned from his admin. duties

Why is this not under the good?
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

oh yes i forgot you didnt like cormyn. i read that on another forum you responded to.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

oh yes i forgot you didnt like cormyn. i read that on another forum you responded to.

And how many veterans do? A minimal amount.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

what do you mean? ik lots of people who like cormyn.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Not a lot of people liked Cormyn for being strict. I'm sure most everyone would agree that he was great in informing us of AG3, and he was public. Orion is right in that he was disliked for banning a lot of people and he was strict. In no way does strict = good.

I shouldn't have to give everything with a gain of salt. Read with discretion.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

what do you mean? ik lots of people who like cormyn.

And how many of them are proper old guard, who know who Carlie or Flipski are? Who were around when Estel, Dank, and Zophia still kept this place under control?

Cormyn was the Stalin of this place. A waste, a corruption. He was by no means a good leader. He seized his power because there was no one to stop him, then sought to bring his fist down upon people he doesn't know, but had been in the community for years. It was disgusting.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Hey, people! What's so bad about Cormyn? He seems like a helpful person, if he is strict, consider him as a dad of everybody on AG.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

orion, you make this sound like he was the king of 1500 ad. he didnt "seize power" he just became good at what he did. he was the most publicly active admin. out there, so his strictness shouldnt matter.

Showing 1-8 of 8