Forums

ForumsPopular Media

favorite wwe person

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 5:07pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,201 posts

andre the giant or the great khali from the big guys
mysterio or evan bourne form the fast guys.
and the boogeyman as favorite crazy guy.

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 10:28pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,400 posts

seen one of their recent commercials. the bad acting is embarrassing, very embarrassing

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 2:09pm

indianajones1

indianajones1

75 posts

John Cena or Undertaker.I can't decide.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 4:35am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

531 posts

Goldberg the most dominant wrestler who I ever seen wrestle with a 150 plus winning streak tell me who has that kind of a streak

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 1:21pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,437 posts

Knight

Undertaker and Triple H will always be my favourite; classics! Great nights as a kid. Shhhh don't tell the others.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 4:34pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,400 posts

I don't like any of them but Lesner, and only because he used to do real fighting. But really I'm surprised anyone likes it with such bad acting.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 7:09pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,772 posts

Goldberg the most dominant wrestler who I ever seen wrestle with a 150 plus winning streak tell me who has that kind of a streak

He is big! He is mean! He is six-foot ten inches! Its the..... UNDERTAKERRRRRRR. Ever hear of twenty-zero? Yeah, thats Killersup's boy, the Undertaker.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 7:46pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,437 posts

Knight

I don't like any of them but Lesner, and only because he used to do real fighting. But really I'm surprised anyone likes it with such bad acting.

We're simple folk. We ignore the bad acting like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 1:09pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,400 posts

@nich: Not just bad acting before and after the fights though, the fights themselves are embarrassing. If you want to watch good fighting, watch UFC.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 1:11pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,437 posts

Knight

Not just bad acting before and after the fights though, the fights themselves are embarrassing. If you want to watch good fighting, watch UFC.

I don't watch WWE for the fighting. I watch it for the drama, the thin plots, and the elaborate glamour they go through.

Reply to favorite wwe person

You must be logged in to post a reply!