ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

565 233303
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Welcome to the Art Skills Competition.

As always, there are a few rules that needs to be followed for proper judging, viewing and general fairness.

Competition Rules
- All major parts of the entry must be original material, unless otherwise stated. Heavy references, sources and other visible influences should be credited as per normal forum courtesy.
- Submissions must follow the current theme to be judged, and must be drawn for that theme specifically. You cannot submit something you drew prior to the theme being announced
- Please do not post entries larger than 670 pixels in width. If your art is larger, post a thumbnail and link to the larger version.
- Artists cannot win in subsequent rounds, but are allowed to enter said rounds.
- Entries can be drawn in any medium available.

• 565 Replies
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

I do find it a little disappointing that the themes have been, at least slightly, limited and specific

:'(

Daemon's theme was bad? He tried quite hard to think of something circumstantial to fit everyone's desires:/
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Daemon's theme was bad? He tried quite hard to think of something circumstantial to fit everyone's desires:/

Not any worse than the previous theme was.
And, to be entirely honest, still better than the current theme, because I can't draw anything for that. Unless I take my own snark serious and go trace up the UN building.

**This post contains personal opinions**
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

We should do some old themes, like des(s)ert and august.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do with UN.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Three armed bears wrestling with chickens? A space octopus attacking mars?That is not natural guys. A space rabbit eating people is not natural...There are tons of option.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Then be specific and say we should draw what you think is unnatural.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Well you see, the theme is UN-natural, and as a creative person, I am bound and determined to use the UN somehow.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Then be specific and say we should draw what you think is unnatural.

Anything absurd. Could you walk outside and see it? Is it scientifically impossible?

Well you see, the theme is UN-natural, and as a creative person, I am bound and determined to use the UN somehow.

Good luck?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Unnatural... Oh, I have the perfect idea!

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I hope the size fits...

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/001-4.jpg

This was done after a long and physical day. I couldn't draw a steady line to save my life, sorry.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

@Bronze, what is it supposed to spell/stand for?

Just a few more days guys, get your entries in.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

It's a U and a N in their natural spot in the alphabet. It's is also unnatural for letters to be alive, don't you think?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Here's my entry for this round:

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/Calavera2reduit_zpsadb4fdb6.jpg

I'm not really sure if you're going to notice it, so maybe an explanation is needed. This is supposed to be a skull with a third eye. Or a hole. Or a hole for an eye. Whatever...
Is this UN-natural enough?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not really sure if you're going to notice it, so maybe an explanation is needed. This is supposed to be a skull with a third eye. Or a hole. Or a hole for an eye. Whatever...
Is this UN-natural enough?

yes, plenty UN-natural enough, good job.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Might as well re-enter this one, now that the eye is fixed.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img070-1.jpg

Kai does not agree with your assessments.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Cenere, it is a angel boy, it will work.

Showing 331-345 of 565