ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Competition: Fire and Water (page 56)

565 233299
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Welcome to the Art Skills Competition.

As always, there are a few rules that needs to be followed for proper judging, viewing and general fairness.

Competition Rules
- All major parts of the entry must be original material, unless otherwise stated. Heavy references, sources and other visible influences should be credited as per normal forum courtesy.
- Submissions must follow the current theme to be judged, and must be drawn for that theme specifically. You cannot submit something you drew prior to the theme being announced
- Please do not post entries larger than 670 pixels in width. If your art is larger, post a thumbnail and link to the larger version.
- Artists cannot win in subsequent rounds, but are allowed to enter said rounds.
- Entries can be drawn in any medium available.

• 565 Replies
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Yeah... Was wondering too... Its been almost 2 weeks you know...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I am guessing the judging and next round will come when Salvidian is rid of the ASCjudge curse.
Currently, his internet is down, so there isn't much to do, besides taking responsibility and making up a new theme for people to draw for, and taking the responsibility of judging as well. Which might give you the curse, and your internet will stop working/your computer will fry/major power outage in your neighbourhood.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I just happened to pop in yesterday AND today. But only for a bit.

Anyway, Cen's right. I won't be able to handle it because just this post will take about 20 minutes to type. I'd be happy to allow any other judge to take over.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Glad to see you are still living Sal. I wouldn't mind filling the judging spot, but it is the end of my Fall semester. So I'm pretty busy with finals and projects.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Is it possible that killersup might be able to judge?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I wouldn't mind filling the judging spot, but it is the end of my Fall semester. So I'm pretty busy with finals and projects.

It is the end of the fall semester for everyone. I will be in a panic over my Physics C test and final coming up in a week so I would probably not be a good judge for right now.
Is it possible that killersup might be able to judge?

Has he actually judged yet?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Has he actually judged yet?

Not officially.
I see no issue in it, with everything as it is, we will probably be more interested in new themes and some constructive comments on our art than anything else anyway. Formalities can wait, and he isn't bad anyway.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Let him judge! Then we can critique his judging.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I don't know why you can't just throw out a theme now and judge that later while someone judges this one.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Yay! I have influence!

I don't know why you can't just throw out a theme now and judge that later while someone judges this one.

That might get a bit confusing to people in the new competition, looking at judgements twice... And also, the only way killersup will learn to judge is through either training or trial, and no one is currently available to train him. They could let him try this one and then see how he needs improvement.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I never disputed the fact that killersup shouldn't judge, I meant that while he was doing it a new theme could be announced to give people something to do.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Cenere has final judgment on what Killersup does, he will know what to correctly do. However, as long as everything goes okay Killersup will be able to have judging done on a average week in only a few days. All depending on what is on the schedule for that week.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Whoever wants to judge should go ahead and judge. Everyone. I guess, whoever gets in first will get the job, unless people are going "I just really love giving people critiques and ranking stuff, but I don't want to judge", then obviously it will be the next in line and so on, so forth.
I don't particularly care, I am not going to take up judging anymore this year, and I only enter for the crits, so...

Go ahead, if Salvidian gets his internet up and running, order will be restored at that time, but until then, no one is stopping you.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup will have the results posted by Sunday afternoon at the latest... lots of work lately...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Results will be posted by tonight as long as everything keeps going this well...

Showing 301-315 of 565