ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do with $1 Billion?

54 8434
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Would you buy cool cars? A huge mansion? Give it all to charity? Bail out Europe? Dominate the world?

Discuss.

• 54 Replies
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

buy begatti (2,000,000 dollar car, also fastest) , put money in bank for $1,000,000 interest, then buy more stuff

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

flush it down my toilet then watch my toilet overflow. after that, i'd make a custom hotub out of my bathroom.

semiman3
semiman3
8 posts
Nomad

I would donate it to people who truly need the money. But I would keep 1 million.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

buy the banks jack up the interest rate for me only. then after the interest reaches 20 trillion in matter of 4 years i will buy america out of debt. therefore making me ruler. i will abandoned democracy and uses dictatorship and win support by my control of the banks. then i will finally accomplish my dream of creating an hour long national athem. the athem will piss off every1 at the olympics. using my unfavorable support by the world i will buy the world economic markets therefore making my supreme leader of the world muhahahaha

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

probably 500 million to charity. 100 million in a few bank accounts. 200 million in houses through out the world. and with the other 200 million, a jet, all the cars I want, stuff.

why do you ask?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Make a fire worth a billion dollars

Nah just kidding...I'd create an evil organization that declares itself to do a certain objective but ends up focusing entirely on taking down a group of "good guys" that only stand in the way of about 5% of our missions

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Tax havens, yo.

Start a company, probably. Buy some stuff. The usual.

Oh, and when I'd turned that into $10bn, I'd buy the LHC

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

well, I'd donate 5ooM to different charities and I'd put 499M in the swiss bank then I'd keep 1m for a rainy day (:

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Simple put the money in get interest live off it, make an island in the middle of the sea and live their for as long as I can >.> while slowly increasing it's size until it's finally a nation then wage war on the world simple >.>

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ill move to the us, go to college... and use the rest to live an economical secure life. i wouldnt need so much money.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Haha, when I saw you posted here Blue, I was sure you would tell move to US to college ^^

First of all, I would buy a Ford Mustang 67 yellow with two black stripes xP
Then I'll play to Blue his studies at college in US because he really deserves it.
And I would finish all the remaining money to travel around the world and meet people here and there: Go in Tibet to rest and take a break with some monks. A trip in the Peru. Go across USA by car, see some NBA matches. Go in Sweden to learn their peaceful way to live.
Play the tourist in the depth of China. Go to Japan to spend 2-3 weeks with Darwin37, a very good friend (old guy from AG banned without any reasons).
I would go to every Metal Fest I hear about...

This kind of thing

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Idk, i would buy Minecraft and Xbox 360, i would give the rest to all the poor people in Europe.

RathianRavager
RathianRavager
5 posts
Nomad

Buy Bristol City.

And get them relegated to conference south!
GO ROVERS!

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

1 i would make all my friends rich & pay for their medical bills

2 buy a HUGE amount of land in the middle of no ware

3 make a huge cabin on it

4 donate to the NRA & ACLJ & other charities

5 I will buy lotsâ guns!

6 Pimped guns that is

Mycal101