Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Legend Of Void 2

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 8:56am

WaterFire

WaterFire

10 posts

i have a problem in some skills sorry because im a super noob but what is the good skills to be added at my mage ones Summoning?

Personally, I don't think summonings are good at the beginning of the game, because you need more damage dealing

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 10:10am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,006 posts

Today I bought the premium content after finishing the free one. Now I'm not gaining any XP. Is this done by purpose or there is something wrong?

Idk but smae happened to me when completed the game and went to endless cave.I dont get any exp for killing enemies.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 8:38am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,006 posts

(Sorry for double post)
Now I reached lvl 20 with my rogue, and I havent finished the game yet, but still dont earn any exp, so I believe that lvl 20 is the level cap.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 10:00pm

Anthonyk30

Anthonyk30

38 posts

can u tell me (in youre opinion) what the best skills are?

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 8:27am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,006 posts

Well, it depends on the classes you are playing.I have only finished game with mage and rogue and currently playing with warrior.
With rogue survivor and master survivor- skills are really good regardless your weapons.They gain you great hp and stamina regeneration.With archer-style concentration and all passive buffs seem to be good, because Alyss have them (I havent tryed archer style myself).With assasin-style flip kick and cripple are good imo.Flip kick allows you to stun an enemy and cripple prevents one enemy`s damage except touch of death -attack ingores it.Also gut and blade fury skills are good for dealing damage and combining them with precision- skill adds more damage (because your attacks deal critical more often).Cutthroat seemed useless to me: it doesn`t do that much damage and get resisted often when enemies are elite or better which happens often at late game.
For wizard conductive shock and lightning felt good, because they ignore armor.Boulder felt useless, it doesnt do more damage than your basic attack at mid game!But I played with necro style, so most of my skills were summoning ones.

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 8:40am

hero000

hero000

12 posts

Warrior is my favorite class. Combined with a Rogue (Alyss), a Mage (Kane) and another warrior, my team has great advantages over the enemies.
A little tip I found useful: At the beginning of a match, always use the buff skills (rage, perfection, ...) and skills that decrease enemies' attack. Your foes will be much easier to defeat.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 4:46am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,006 posts

A little tip I found useful: At the beginning of a match, always use the buff skills (rage, perfection, ...) and skills that decrease enemies' attack. Your foes will be much easier to defeat.

I agree. I usually use damage decreases first and then damage buff while enemies cant deal much damage. With this style, I didnt find hard-difficulty that hard.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 7:31am

frody_frodo

frody_frodo

2 posts

[b][i]why can you export caricters

Posted Dec 15, '13 at 12:34am

xXDJ8MileXx

xXDJ8MileXx

1 post

How do you get Brendan?

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 6:17pm

steven_douglas_14661