ForumsGame WalkthroughsLegend Of Void 2

48 53269
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Hey I didn't seen any threads here on LOV2 yet so I figured I would post one . So comment any walkthrough or tips you have here if you want . And your favorite Class , personally I am a Rouge.

• 48 Replies
WhitewhiteRose
WhitewhiteRose
14 posts
Nomad

I need help. I started the quest where you kill all the demons and then return to Caldera city. I killed all the demons(I think!) And portaled back to Caldera but Who do I talk to to finish the quest?

WhitewhiteRose
WhitewhiteRose
14 posts
Nomad

I forgot to say the quest was to kill all the demons north of Icecliff. Can someone help me?

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Stashes can be 3 areas away from the city's teleporter.

After you get the second tome you go to the seer in Calderia City.

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

I just made a topic on Legend of the Void 2, you can read it. I tried to make it precisely, why can't you reply?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm not very far into the game. And I'm a mage. I don't know why but whenever there are games like these I always pick the ranged classes not combat classes. Rogue seems to be more balanced out of the three though.

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

Ghost - maybe noone replies cause you didn't name the topic correctly? yours is a review, but the topic tells us

"oh look, there's nothing differing between me and that topic with more replies on the same game above, so I'm just spam! ignore me!"

and what reply do you want to a review?

Vinster - maybe cause ranged classes, especially mages, give a chance for cool area attacks? oh and healing, dont forget the healing ^_^
StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

Meanwhile it seems I found another "secret": just past the fight with Planck (i love those scientific reference jokes) back on the road with the roadblock, some of the ground seems paved on the right side - you can cross the trees there to some haunted ruins. Am yet to see what's at the end

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

the roadblock ruins turned out to be 'southern ruins' and it was an old meteor site

2 more fresh secrets as of today:
1st is not much of a secret - just before riverside a passage south goes to a locked demon cave, still have to open it :/ dunno how. The passage is a little overgrown, but clearly visible if you just stray off the road southwards.

2nd site isn't far off - just behind riverside, right after passing a bridge and a stone behind it there's an almost invisible path north leading to sungard ruins, only like a 0.5 cm gap between trees suggests its there, and its overgrown in vines to make it harder to spot too

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

hey, i need help, where r the 3 barrels in calderia, thornwick and something else????? and can somebody make a chart on how and where to find other party members?

Ltum
Ltum
1 posts
Nomad

Today I bought the premium content after finishing the free one. Now I'm not gaining any XP. Is this done by purpose or there is something wrong?

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Check in between the houses

damjan16
damjan16
18 posts
Shepherd

Wow this is great game it remindes me on diablo or torchlight good job to creating she

chowafu
chowafu
8 posts
Shepherd

i have a problem in some skills sorry because im a super noob but what is the good skills to be added at my mage ones Summoning?

Handschar
Handschar
7 posts
Peasant

just playing at forest until you get bored

WaterFire
WaterFire
9 posts
Jester

i have a problem in some skills sorry because im a super noob but what is the good skills to be added at my mage ones Summoning?

Personally, I don't think summonings are good at the beginning of the game, because you need more damage dealing

Showing 16-30 of 48