ForumsGamesFlash Game with the coolest soundtrack.

35 20216
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

Which flash game do you think has the coolest soundtrack? Write it down below.

• 35 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Im gonna pick two games: strike force heroes and raze 2, they have the 4 greatest soundtracks of all times. The best soundtracks of these games are:
Warhead
Rocket race
Rose at nightfall
Rose at midnight

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

Robot unicorn atta-

[/is shot]

TheGameRater100
TheGameRater100
8 posts
Nomad

I like the menu music for Raze2.

sarawrrr
sarawrrr
38 posts
Nomad

The fight music on the new game Sands of the Coliseum is pretty good.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It is definitely not the coolest soundtrack, but I really like the music of a game called Rocket Panda because it reminds me of the music of the videogames I played when I was younger.

javasully
javasully
4 posts
Nomad

Although I don't think this flash game is on AG, The Legend of Hiro has some pretty cool music.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Raze 2 it is, songs awesome they are.

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

- Krin's games' soundtracks are pretty cool (Colony, Sonny 2, Sinjid,...) !
- The menu soundtrack of Bunny Flag 2
- Stick War's menu soundtrack
- The Last Shelter's menu soundtrack
- Symphony (LOL) )
- Strike Force Heroes ; Raze 2 soundtracks
- Penguin Massacre Soundtrack (it just makes you feel fighting more active, nothin' special though)
- Age of War 2 soundtracks
- Tactical Assassin 2 soundtrack (only one, but really cool & suitable for any Sniper games)

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Sonny, Age of War, and Raze 2 contain most of my favorite soundtracks on flash games.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

The First Raze had a better sountrack to me than the second ,Infectionator games have a cool intro but not really a good in game music except when you pull out michael jackson lol,Strike Force Heroes is good two Awesome Tanks have a good couple of songs on it, Death vs monsters has a great sound track, Siegus got dope sounds all through the game probably the best sound track all together for a flash game on armorgames sick sounds it is kinda reapeating juice tin got alot of good tracks, Burrito Bison has enjoyable sounds to me Gangsta Bean has an dope intro ok ingame sound track,and Combat Heroe Adventures has a great sound track I named a few i think ppl dont know about if you like a sountrack on a game feel free to comment on my page which one you liked and i might say more games later if i can recall

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

In sonny 2 the boss battle music was also pretty EPIC! i go to YouTube and just cannot stop repeating the music video lol

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

Vector Conflict The Siege. Underrated game, and my personal favorite for the gameplay and music (only one song though).
Also, Protector. Old game, but by far the best soundtrack I've ever heard in a flash game.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I thought all of the soundtracks for Stick War were pretty great, but my favorite was the one they played on the main menu screen and certain levels. I think it was called Battle of the Shadow Elves or something.

Other than that, I enjoyed the music from the Sonny series a lot. Whoever composed it did an incredible job.

CuirassPolisher
CuirassPolisher
31 posts
Peasant

Remember Elephant Quest? In addition to being the best RPG about an elephant ever made, it featured some catchy and varied level themes. The same (minus the elephant RPG part) could be said about another jmtb02 game, Frontier.

bubbacat
bubbacat
3 posts
Farmer

A lot of good contenders, but I think the sound is one of the reasons I stuck out playing the William and Sly games, it's great

Showing 1-15 of 35