ForumsGamesFlash Game with the coolest soundtrack.

35 20215
ballsackcaptain
ballsackcaptain
36 posts
Nomad

Which flash game do you think has the coolest soundtrack? Write it down below.

• 35 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Rocking with the sonny boss battle music. Stick war is a great one too however, probably my favorite.

I remember another game... Pretty cool techno in it I guess but that was probably way back before I even made my account.

Nevermind, I have another one that blows the others out of the picture, One Step Back and The Way Out, One Step Back especially.

COOLIONIATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I forgot to mention the music from Achievement Unlocked 3. It's great and fits well with this nonsense game. At the beginning, I thought it would become tiring after a while. But, surprisingly, it didn't.

PIGBUSCUS
PIGBUSCUS
5 posts
Nomad

The games I remember having great soundtracks are Raze 1 and 2, Strike-Force Heroes, K.O.L.M 1 and 2, and Armor Mayhem. Fantasy Online has a really catchy but repetitive soundtrack.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

awesome tanks I think has the best intro follwed by death vs monsters the first soundtrack from both games

logrian
logrian
4 posts
Peasant

Protector I-III got a brilliant soundtrack. I just don't get it why they removed half the tracks in Protector IV. Well, at least "Alpha Omega" is still there

The level music in Monsters TD is well made and FUNNY %-)

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

The game with the coolest soundtrack?

Colony

It is the only game I know where the music is a in the form of many sound clips which are blended together to create 4 different versions of the same idea.

logrian
logrian
4 posts
Peasant

Oh, and of course Castaway Island TD. Just epic music.

bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

Not the absolute best, but Planet Juicer deserves honorable mention. The soundtrack is more impressive than the gameplay imo.

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

My top 3 are:Strike Force Heroes, Raze(1 andd 2), and Bunny Flags(1 and 2). They all have this awesome and encouraging soundtrack, perfect for shooting and action.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Space is Key 2 has a simplistic soundtrack but it's one of my favorites! It's just one long continuous track played over and over but it's a great track! Much better than the one in the original Space is Key game!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

For games on AG, I would have to say Eridani, not because of the music itself, but because of the context of the music. Most of the game does not actually have music (but it does have some of the best sound effects around); the only time you hear music in the game is right when and after you complete a sector, but you're so relieved to hear it that you learn to love it even though the track itself isn't anything more than a few chords on a beat.

Also, it's not an AG game, but I absolutely love the menu screen music in PacXon. I'm sure at least a few of the 67 million people who have played the game just click on it to hear the music. I can't be the only one who does that.

Superiumentarius
Superiumentarius
1 posts
Scribe

My top 3 are: Age of War (wouldn´t be such a great game without this music), Zombotron 1 & 2 and FWG Knight 2 (unfortunaly it´s not on AG).

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Colony's music is the most boss soundtrack I've ever heard. You're the man, David Orr!

Ezcheezdj
Ezcheezdj
1 posts
Nomad

raze3

play_ggames
play_ggames
30 posts
Nomad

Age of war
Raze 2

Showing 16-30 of 35