ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLooking for an artist

6 4316
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Greetings everyone!

I am an aspiring writer currently working on a novel. I would like to add a few illustrations to my novel, but I absolutely cannot draw. Therefore, I am looking to commission one of the great artists here in this forum to draw a few sketches.

The sketches can either be hand drawn and scanned, or completely digital, and should be approximately 300x300 in size. This is for a science-fiction/action book, so experience or interest in that genre would be a plus. Full credit of authorship will be given to any work that I include. Please contact me directly for more info if youâre interested.

Thanks!

• 6 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

It kinda all depense,would you like a veteran drawer? A artist with potential?

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I would like any artist that is willing to do this for me. Experience level is not important, as long as they have the ability to draw things/people that fall into the sci/fi genre. Are you interested?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

kinda,a little bit.Its seems cool.As long as you can give Killersup a visual aspect of who or what it is it would make it look alot better.Would it have to be colored?How many scenes would be drawn?

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

If it's hand drawn, I think pencil sketch is fine, if digitally made they should be either black andwhite or lightly colored. Right now I'm looking for 6-10 sketches. Some would be of people/characters, others would be of vehicles and/or spaceships (like I said, sci-fi themed book). If you have an email we talk more and i can get you more details.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

perhaps you this would go quicker if Killersup and cranuim could talk over messengers...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry about the random"you".It seems like a fun and idea to try.Is this for fun or is it a project?

Showing 1-6 of 6