ForumsThe Tavernwhat is cooler a cyclopse or a dragon

53 10337
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

well there isn't much to explain here. anyways i personally think dragons are cooler.

• 53 Replies
Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Dragon of course is cooler. It breathes fire flies and just kicks...yea. Whats a cyclopse do?!? He gets stabbed in the eye by Odyessus and goes into a corner and cries...Dragon much better and cooler!!!

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

yea your soooooo right

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

dragons are de pimps ^_^

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

dragon he casn fly i mean he justs flys around for a minute frying him plus dragons are real they found a corps in a cave.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Tigers? If they were in the sea how were they killed by tigers and how many tigers have you seen in greenland? Not saying dragons arn't real but you might want to re-think that logic...

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

It's true dragons are real. they were said to live in the creatatios period, but they survived the volcano eruption because they adapted to water (that how sea monsters became) they were wiped out by native americans and tigers though. they skelotons were found somwhere in greenland. as you can see im a dragon know-it-all.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

they populated the world and after people just found them in greenland a long while after the eruption they're flippers turned back into wings and they went back to the land

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

yeah right...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Cyclops do nothing and Dragons breath fire and fly so I say Dragons!

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

yea GO DRAGONS

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

sorry if the first two paragraphs are off topic =)

@cooldude99778
While I'm not a dragon know-it-all, as you have claimed, I'm going to say what I believe, anyone go ahead and say otherwise, but I think after the evolution into deep sea animals, they would have become something more, modern, I'll say. The dinosaurs that did survive, from the theory, as all this is, evolved into ancestors of our modern birds. So I think it may be safe to say we could have some descentants of dragons among us. Just a thought for all the dragon lovers =D

And another thought on 'if dragons exsisted', since I find it interesting, every culture of people has some sort of picture/symbol of a 'dragon', however it is nearly impossible for every race to suddenly walk over to the other and share their thoughts about the dragon, so somehow everyone knew about these creatures without contact to each other. I find that point of view interesting.

I'm one of em' and I think Cyclops are boring and all they do is throw rocks at people so dragons are better. It all just depends on the dragon race we're talking about...

dragonking14
dragonking14
19 posts
Nomad

dragon fo sho

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Dragon race? I though there was just one race of dragons...a dragon. Also many scholars have thought why people have a common thought/fear of dragons is just the common imagintation and fear we all feel. No I personally think its a load of crap and believe in something like a dragon...without fire and magic. Still dragons kick cyclopi...yea.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

gain, srry for the off topic everyone,
@strategy_guy
I meant that there are different types of dragons, just like people, different types, and nearly every animal on this planet.

Also, are you talking about the theory that the dragon is just an imaginative creature 'rogrammed' into our brains by our primate anscestors? As in their three(i think) main predators were the bird, snake, and lion. If you can see already, the dragon has the body of a snake, and it's scaly hide from the snake as well, a sharp snout and claws of a bird's beak and talons, and the mane of a lion(sometimes, I believe the European type of dragon forgoes that aspect).

On Topic:
Does anybody actually go for the Cyclops? Lol, they're not THAT bad...maybe

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I think that a gragon is way cooler well ot my opionion

Showing 1-15 of 53